No announcement yet.

Paris?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All the members talked about Eiffel Tower. It is the famous attraction of this destination. Let me shares some images of this attraction. Which force the travelers to explore this attraction.

Comment

Jesse12, YOu have shared a cool image of Paris. I love this city and I will say it is the best city for the travelers. I also visited there many of the times and we are planning to go there after again after completing my boston to washington dc tours. There are many places to explore and I will say it is rushed with countless places. The Eiffel Tower and the Louvre museum are my favorite places there. I hope i will capture really cool images of them.

Comment

Paris is one of the most promising ones destination. I had great time there and love to sit in the park and to see relishing views of Eiffel tower as well. Guys do you know that how awesome it looks at night time but sadly its revoked to capture any click of it's night view without any permission. My friend was there with her fionse and she caught by the police while was capturing its views in her camera. I warned her but she didn't took that seriously so you guys please take care of it and be safe while traveling.

Comment

Yes Alien, I know about this news. It is really bad for the travelers. they can't capture the night views of this Eiffel Tower. Sometimes, In the night it is looking very attractive and beautiful place in the world. Anyway, We should follow this new rules of Paris Government. I hope other travelers will also follow it and will never capture the night images of Eiffel Tower.

Comment

I always have a dream to visit the attractions of Paris especially the beauty of Eiffel Tower with my own eyes. Finally got a chance to go there. I am going to explore this city with my aunt. we will explore lots of attraction there and will also enjoy shopping there. I have sufficient information about its attraction. But have no idea about shopping malls. Will you tell me guys?

Comment

Paris is such a nice and most precious city for visit in the world. It offers a lot of most exciting and adorable places for having fun. It is my most favorite one travel destination due to its fun places. I had great time there but I will love to make a tour there for again and again. Many travelling lovers go there annually and enjoyed incredible beauty of this alluring destination. I want to know about your favorite destination?

Comment

Paris has plenty most astonishing sights to have fun to their visitors but I have a good experience of Tuileries Garden because I have been couple of the times in my whole life some time with my friends and some time with my family and always spent lovely time there. It is a really great place for having fun and where you can enjoy some time with fmaily and kids on their special events.

I just recently came back from smoky mountains tours

Comment

Working...
                X