Paris?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paris?

I've heard mixed feelings about visiting paris. Some say its the best city in the world and other say its nothing special. What do you guys think? I mean are parsiens a-holes like some people claim or is this a cultural difference?

I would say its a cultural difference, i have been there (nothing special). Parsians are very special in a way. We visited the eiffel tower and some other interesting places. And its expensive like any other western european capital city.

Comment

I've heard that people in France don't really like Americans. Is this true? I haven't been there, but I want to go one day.

Comment

Paris is a great city. And the people are very friendly
        M&M was here!
        City of the Tribes

Comment

paris is a special city because of rich cultural history.

Comment

Hello everybody!

I'll share with you some pictures from my last trip in Paris, France.

Sacre Coer Basilica

Eiffel Tower by night - view from Champ de Mars

Business district "La Defense"

Trocadero & Business district "La Defense" by night

A beautiful city!!!

More pictures on my website... Enjoy!
            Pictures from Travels
            HD, 2K, 4K Timelapse

Comment

wowwwwwwwwwww !!!

nice pictures bro !!!
              Learn Spanish, French, Italian, German or Japanese in just 30 days ! | A fired travel agent's guide to get DIRT CHEAP AIRFARE tickets !

Comment

aah! Paris! romantic..
                Philippine Travel Destinations - Philippines Travel Guide

Comment

I think different people have different interests. So they have different comments to the city. It's natural.

Comment

Don't hesitate, go to Paris

Don't hesitate, go to Paris as it is truly one of a kind: extremely romantic, very stylish, historic, artistic, exceptional and particular. If you wish to find some more detailed information about the city, I would warmly recommend you to go inside Easy Click web site, over there under the travel guides section you'll fins it all-go down the page and press on top Paris.

Comment

I would say its a cultural difference, i have been there (nothing special). Parsians are very special in a way. We visited the eiffel tower and some other interesting places. And its expensive like any other western european capital city.
                      Last edited by andreson; 03-19-2010, 07:29 PM.
                      Reviews of Hawaiian Activities

Comment

I love Paris in particular and the general law. We hope that one day will be arriving here.

Comment

Did you live in Paris? what are you think?

Comment

Undoubtedly visiting Paris would be your great experience. And especially you may enjoy sweet dishes.

Comment

Paris is really great, especially at night ! The clue to Parisians' heart and good favours is to put some French words in your sentences (such as "Bonjour" (Hello) or "Merci (Thanks)) : they tend to be very friendly if you show that you try a little bit to learn their language and culture.
                              Need you help for my master thesis on travel forums ! Please answer my survey (only 5-10mins!) : https://survey.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_1XJmDHOFH9c9xYM. Thank you so much !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X