Paris?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paris

I have visited Paris recently and It is a very beautiful and romantic city with attractions like the Eiffel Tower, the Arc de Triomphe, etc.. I would say Paris is best known as one of the most romantic places in the world....
    Last edited by tomblin123; 07-25-2011, 03:37 AM. Reason: wrong grammar

Comment

Oh.. Paris is my dream. I've never been to France but I'm a big fan of the language and culture. Brigitte Bardot, Serge Gainsbourg.. je t'aime moi non plus... You know what i mean)))

Comment

I know my question may sound a bit strange, but how's the food in Paris? I keep getting mixed replies from my friends who visited (some liked it, some complained about it a lot)
        hotel deals

Comment

Wow, Great photos, Paris is one of the best tourist spots and perfect place for a couple, because the ambiance was really romantic
          tourist spots in the philippines

Comment

My personal experience is that Paris have a very special and famous city in France. Many people are visit from all over the world to the Paris. It is some little expensive as compare to other France cities. I visit Paris from 3years ago with my love. We enjoy every moments of time and have great time there.
            Apartments in Tel Aviv

Comment

Paris?

Paris is good country. In this country one of the biggest tower available which is Eiffel tower. It is world famous tower. Most of people are go there because they want to watch Eiffel tower so.

Comment

Hi,

Paris is a great choice but you need to tell me what your interests are about. I will give some recommendations as Paris is full of monuments and museums. First you can start your tour by visiting Eiffel tower and take the lift for a view of the city, Disneyland, Moulin rouges show is the best in Europe. You can get Paris pass to Discover the joy of sightseeing with the Paris Pass, which gives you free entry to the best attractions. Of course there is also Louvre and Museum d'Orsay.
                It also really depends on how long are you planning to stay because there is just too much to do but depends on your interests and the time you will be spending in paris.

Comment

I would say it's a cultural difference, there it was. Persians in very special way. We visited the Eiffel Tower and some other places of interest. And costly like any other Western European cities.
                  Time Square Hotel

Comment

I haven't been there, but I want to go one day.

Comment

Paris is an amazing city that is offers a divers kind of attractions to explore the views of nature beauty. It is a most famous holidays destinations where tourist can enjoy vocations with family and kids. I also visited there before going to enjoy my las vegas to san francisco tour. I stay there for two days to enjoy incredible beauty of this amazing city. A lot of visitors go there every year and had great time there. It is an ideal destination for all kind of visitors.
                      Last edited by jack567; 12-16-2015, 08:11 AM.

Comment

The Paris is one of a beautiful place in Europe. Last time, i went Paris with my family. We got a excitement form Effiel tower. we spent more days in paris. I never forgot that moment. Its one of my first trip in paris, so i used the Routeperfect website for travel. This website arranged our tour trip and help to visit all the places.

Comment

Reallygood to see that all of you have shared here really nice and good information about Paris. I really like this and like to make a move at there and so sure about that it will be really good and nice for me to try anything like this which are full of fun for me.

Comment

Nice conversion is running here by all the members. All the members shared such great information about Paris. Paris is a splendid country in France. The tourists really like this country for traveling. I have also explored this country before my 2 day tour from boston. I had a great time there and explored there many mind-blowing attractions.

Comment

I am a tourist and I really like to see most beautiful places all over the world. Here I want to talk about Paris. No doubt Paris is a most famous city of France. It is a most exciting place for visit and to see the views of nature beauty. It is also famous destination and my favorite too. Thousands of visitors go there with family and kids and enjoy incredible beauty of this adorable place. If you want to go there then I will recommend that you must explore its natural places and make their journey memorable.

Comment

Guys, All of you have shared great detail about Paris and I am sure all of you had spent a cool time here. Now, I am going to share the list of attractions which are my favorite in Paris. I hope all of you visited it in life. The names are;
                                Eiffel Tower
                                The Louvre
                                Notre Dame de Paris
                                Disneyland Paris
                                Latin Quarter, Paris

Comment

Working...
                                X