No announcement yet.

The best place to go...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taj Mahal is my all time favorite destination in India. which appeals me a lot and I wants to be there again and again in my life with my Girl friend. It has a grand building and it's structure is also remarkable. It is a sign of love. I wants to know your experience on this place guys. Who would like to share first with us?

Comment

Taj Mahal is a most beautiful and really interesting place for visit that you can see in Agra. Its incredible beauty and its historical spots to more prominent it. I have been there many times in my life and have really awesome experience there. It is an ideal place for history lovers. If you are history lovers then I will suggest you must go there once in your life and get more information about it in details.

Comment

I am going to agree with you Jacker. Taj Mehal is a perfect place for history lovers. Because this is most famous historical building. I am a history lover and relly like this place. This is a beautiful place on Ahra. I have explored this place. I suggest all the history lovers also explore this place one time.

niagara falls evening light tour.

Comment

Taj Mahal is most famous destination around the India, and i have been to there many of the times, and seriously it is perfect example of love and art that built by Shah Jahan for his wife, and i am so sure that it will be like that and i will love to recommend to all to go there as soon as possible, as i am going for the tour packages to los angeles and so excited for that.

Comment

Taj Mahal is really nice and most amazing historical landmark of the world that you can see in Agra. It is an ideal place for history lovers. Its historical spots appeals me a lot. I also spent really great time there during my India's trip. It was a really nice trip of my life. I captured many attractive views of this alluring destination in my camera. Many travelling lover go there annually and have such a nice time there.

Comment

Here I am going to share with all of you some images of Taj mahal with the hope that all of you would really like them.

Comment

Abiram! these images are beautiful, Taj mahal is one of the most wonderful attraction. I love this and want to visit it again and again. These images are insisting me to make a move towards this spot once again. So, buddy, I will plan my tour of this attraction after mine los angeles yosemite tour. I want to know from you how many times you have explored this outstanding attractions???

Comment

I would like to say that Abiram you have shared nice images of Taj Mehal. there is no doubt this is a world famous among visitors’. I had never been there in my life and have no much idea about this place. Like Alizay would like to know from you how I can go there and how many days should I spend there? I hope you will recommend me something good.

Comment

I must say that all of these places are really nice and must try for having some fun there. I will just like to have some fun there while the tour. So keep it more up and have a great time ahead there. Taj Mahal is no doubt a beautiful place and people believe that this is a sign of love. But have never been to there visited yet in my life.

Comment

Determining the "best place to go" in the Caribbean depends on your preferences, interests, and what you seek in a vacation. Each Caribbean destination offers its own charm and attractions.

For pristine beaches and vibrant nightlife, places like Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic and Cancun in Mexico are popular choices. If you prefer a more laid-back atmosphere with stunning natural beauty, consider the Turks and Caicos Islands or the British Virgin Islands.

For history and culture enthusiasts, Cuba and Puerto Rico offer rich cultural experiences with colonial architecture and vibrant local traditions. Meanwhile, those seeking adventure might find it in hiking through the rainforests of Dominica or exploring the underwater world in Bonaire, a diver's paradise.

Comment

Working...
                      X