The best place to go...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best place to go...

I've plan to take a trip to Caribbean but I don't have any idea where would be the best place to go? For those who've been there where can you suggest?

Im also eager to hear a bit more about how to plan and setup a trip to the carribean.

Also exactly where in the carribean to go? Best places and such ?

I hope someone with enough knowledge can give us some hints.

Comment

I've been in Jamaica when I dad was working as a UN officer there.
      I was very little about 5 years ago. I still have some good photographs of there. Its a very nice place.

Comment

If I was going I'd go to Jamaica. I've heard it is beautiful and culturally rich.

Comment

Yeah I also heard it before, but what would makes Jamaica the best place to stay?

Comment

Curacao

Hi everybody,

I live on Curacao now for almost two months and I like it here very very much. The climate, sun, sea and the people are all super. I´ve went to the beach to a club, but also to a ostrich farm. That was a very amazing experience, we had a safari trip I feed them and hold a baby. So Curacao is a great option to go to and if you there visit the ostrich farm. You will have mote than 100% fun

greetings,

Laura Vermeulen

Comment

Hi and welcome to the forum Laura
              Administrator

Comment

Wow! What a excitement trip! I would love to go but it sounds expensive. Does anyone have any idea how much does it cost?

Comment

IT can cost anything between 1000 dollars to 300 grand. It all depends on where you are going and what you plan on doing.

Comment

Re: The best place to go

Hi friend,
                    I have the information about good places to visit at carribean.I think barbaods is the best place to see.There's a small beach right in front and the glorious stretch at nearby Sandy Lane is a short walk along the water's edge.
                    Holidays to Caribbean

" Attitude produces character, and character produces hope."

Comment

Punta Cana clubs

Hi everyone I'm planning a trip for this february to Punta Cana which i heard is a beautiful place to vacation. I haven't been there before but i'm really excited. I'm wondreing if anyone that's been there before can suggest to me a great place to party - i haven't really heard of any nightclubs so any recommendation is really really appreciated. Thanks!!

Comment

Why don t you go to TUlum in Mexico, is a great combination of Caribbean Sea, mexico beaches and maya ruins...great place!

Comment

Nightlife

Hi Peaches (and everyone else),
                          I, too, am looking for great vacation places, probably in the Caribbean. I have been to the Dominican Republic, and it is BEAUTIFUL. I spent most my time in Punta Cana, and while the beaches were beautiful, the nightlife was a little dull--but that is changing quickly! Particularly because of Webster Hall, a club opening i believe in December. Check out their site, it looks pretty sweet: Webster Hall Punta Cana - The Greatest Party on Earth!! Great pics and info. Good luck!

Comment

ooooohhh sounds fun... a big club in Punta Cana!!! Last time I was there I went to a few local places but nuthin too great!

hmmmm i should google this webster hall thing.....

thanks for the info

Comment

One of the best places in the Caribbean is the Mexico Caribbean coast...with amazing places like tulum or playa del camen

Comment

Working...
                              X