No announcement yet.

The best place to go...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of the most kid-friendly places to visit in Washington, DC is the National Zoo where you can see more than 400 different species of animals. The National Zoo is set within the beautiful Rock Creek National Park and is a part of the Smithsonian Institution. Admission is Free!
    REFID

Comment

The best place to go

I've been in Jamaica when I dad was working as a UN officer there.
      I was very little about 5 years ago. I still have some good photographs of there. Its a very nice place.
      Last edited by raj; 01-28-2009, 05:39 AM.

Comment

Re: The best place to go...

Hi everybody,

I live on Curacao now for almost two months and I like it here very very much. The climate, sun, sea and the people are all super. I´ve went to the beach to a club, but also to a ostrich farm. That was a very amazing experience, we had a safari trip I feed them and hold a baby. So Curacao is a great option to go to and if you there visit the ostrich farm. You will have mote than 100% fun

Comment

There are so many nice places in Carribean like Jamaica, Aruba, The Bahamas, Puerto Rico, Turks and Caicos, Greater Antilles and Lesser Antilles. you can select any thing from this because all places are very beautiful.
          Las Vegas Travel

Comment

My favorite is Puerto Rico! Always great vacations, people are so nice, it's beautiful and there's so much activity! I just love it!
            Travel Directory | Dedicated SEO consultant

Comment

Puerto Rico, where you can find local exotic hideaways, miles of white sandy beaches, mountains and valleys, and many other natural wonders.

Comment

I am very excited and want to visit Caribbean. If i have got information about godd hotels in Caribbean then its very good for me. By that i will enjoy my next vacation in Caribbean .

Comment

Hi all, I from new york. last week, I have visit Australia. This is beautiful country.

Comment

Nice Saty at Paradise Jamaica

For anyone interested in coming to Jamaica for vacation I would first suggest that you not spend the ridiculous amount for all-inclusives, even though they tell you about the great savings. who is really going to eat and drink that much? Come on, and then you have to pay crazy amounts for the activities they offer. I suggest a nice bed & breakfast or hostel. There are pretty nice ones in the Ochi Rios area. I personally stayed at Paradise Jamaica (you can search for it online) and it was really nice. I mean nothing will really compare to thebig hotels, but when you are going on vacation you just want somewhere nice and comfortable to fall asleep. You will save sooooooo much by going this route, and have a chance to really experience what Jamaica has to offer, rather than the fakeness and pretending that goes on in some of those big hotels.

Comment

Cheraibeach is one of the best beach in india,If you like beach destinations visit beaches in India.

Comment

Cuba is ideal place in Caribbean for all types of vacation which is home to extremely pleasant citizens, exotic flora, steamy weather and an exciting nightlife. If you’re planning towards Cuba then visiting Havana is a must.
                        You’ll find plenty of top places where tourists thronging all over the world with family like Acuario Nacional, Cámara Oscura, Baracoa, Varadero Beach, Museo de la Ciudad and Trinidad.
                        Virginia bed and breakfast | Victorian inn bed and breakfast | Romantic bed and breakfasts

Comment

The first Caribbean island I went to was Cuba which was amazing - full of life and the people were so frindly so I can highly recommend that - Havana is incredible.

Comment

carribean cruise is one of the best idea when travelling. you've got to see plenty of islands and resorts.
                            Plan to Work Abroad? Have a Work in Australia nowJobs in Australia - PrincipalVisas.com

Comment

Bahamas, Harbour Island, Pink Sand Beach
                              This famous pink sand beach on a islet of Eleuthera Island, is one of the world's most photographed beaches and often voted as the world's best beach by various travel publications. It's a three mile stretch of powder sand named for its salmon colour due to flecks of red plankton mixed with fine, sugar-white coral sand.
                              Most of the accommodation is located on the cliff behind the beach and reached by 'Bahamas Fast Ferries' from Eleuthera.
                              Expedia coupon

Comment

There are so many wonderful islands in the Caribbean that you can visit, like St. Thomas Island, St. John Island, St. Martin Island, Dominica Island, Virgin Islands and many others. But about these ones, I've heard the best things!
                                Virgin Islands yacht charters

Comment

Working...
                                X