The best place to go...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi friend,
    i think Jamaica & barbaods is the best place to go....i never go there but i heard about it...

Comment

I recommend Curacao, Barbados and Jamaica, they offer anything you can possibly want, starting with safari ending with a perfect cocktail, served from coconut.

Comment

Originally posted by Nandini View Post
        niice post
        A Tour to Ranthambore guarantees you the opportunity to see the mighty Indian tiger at one of its primary natural habitats in India-ranthambore
        Yes, I agree with you Nandini.. Ranthambhore tiger reserve have wonderful location and wildlife..
        Website Designing Ajmer || SEO Services Ajmer

Comment

Yeah barbaods is my best place to visit in Caribbean.I like this beachy place and many beaches i walk through.I traveled with my friends and enjoy a lot.We have a great fun on beaches.Its a best place to enjoy your holidays.Other than this Paradise Island is one of the fascinating places of the world.I love it so much.
          This site give to you much reliable journey
          durham to new york bus

Comment

According to my point of view The Maho Beach, Dunn's River Falls, The Pitons, Eagle Beach and Palm Island, Aruba are the best place to visit in the region of Caribbean. This weekend I am going to new york day trip with my colleagues. Guys do you have any suggestion about health care outdoor.
            I found this http://www.getbustours.com/east-coast-tours/ very informative about great attractions in the East Coast region of Untied State.

Comment

According to me in summer season the best place to go is the beaches. <3
              gulf shores condominiums

Comment

Hello,

A good destination would be Curacao. It's a beautiful island with a warm and calm weather. Scuba diving is a great attraction on the island and many people come here for that and they are right to do so because not many people don't know that Curacao has won an award, ranked 3 place, for the best shore diving and snorkeling. Coral reefs for snorkeling and scuba diving can be reached without a boat. The southern coast has calm waters as well as many small beaches, such as Jan Thiel and Cas Abou. The coastline of Curacao features numerous bays and inlets which serve as popular mooring locations for boats.

As far as activities you can go swimming with dolphins, you can go bowling, scuba diving and snorkeling, bike riding, fishing, play golf, take boat trips, rent Quads/ATV. Also you can visit the famous Seaquarium, see an ostrich farm and visit a lot of historical monuments and much more.

If you decide to come here, we can help you stay in one of our properties. We have decent prices and we will make sure you will have a nice holiday. We stay at your disposal and if you have any questions please contact me. Have a nice day!
                www.curacaorentalhomes.com

Comment

India is the best place and many other places to go for holidays travel.
                  Free Classifieds India

Comment

I think barbaods is the best place to visit
                    http://visitalbanyga.com/

Comment

Sikkim/ Darjeeling/ Manipal are the best destinations if your plan to spend a vacay in India.
                      I live in US. Last year when I went to pay a visit to my family, they took me to Sikkim! It was beautiful.

Comment

Dunn's River Falls is the amazing attraction of Caribbean. It is my favorite one attraction of this region. It nature beauty sites appeals me a lot. I visited the about few years ago with my friends. I had great fun there its water spots. It is an ideal attraction for nature sightseeing lovers.

Comment

jack! You have shared a lot of good information. I do not know anything about it. This is a new place for me. I like traveling. Let me mention here that I have never been to the Caribbean, but it seems a great place to explore. So I assure you all, that in future I will try to make a tour to the Caribbean.

Comment

The Caribbean is a region that consists of the Caribbean Sea, its islands, and the surrounding coasts. The region is southeast of the Gulf of Mexico and the North American mainland and north of South America. I want to visit there soon for enjoyment. Can anyone like to share his personal experience with me?

Comment

Springs begins so i have planned to visit a beach named Orange Beach. It is one of my favourite spot to enjoy some peaceful time.
                              Orange Beach Resort

Comment

No doubt that the world is a home of great and countless attractions. Being a traveler, I visited many places all over the world. The world is very beautiful and lovely places which are attract the tourist attention. Let me share some name of places which are best to visit. The names are;
                                Taj Mahal
                                Grand Bazaar
                                Time Square
                                Niagara Falls
                                Banff National Park
                                Grand Canyon
                                Have you ever enjoyed Virginia Beach bus tour from new york?

Comment

Working...
                                X