No announcement yet.

Palawan Island

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Palawan Island is an amazing destination of Philippines and it is most promising one destination among the nature lovers. l love this destination due to its incredible beauty. I also have a plan to go there with my whole friends to enjoy coming holidays. We are so much excited about this tour. I hope we will come back with a lot of pleasant memories. Any recommendation for us?

Comment

Palawan is such a beautiful place. I've been there a year ago and can't wait to visit again. EL Nido, Coron island and Puerto Princesa are the best.
      ETA Australia | eTA Canada

Comment

It Is very good information, you are sharing to us, very useful thanks bro

Comment

nice to travel, im just in philipine for 2 months , and have plan to go there. and have a nice vacation

Comment

Palawan is the largest island in the Palawan Province, in the western Philippines. The capital, Puerto Princesa, is known for the biodiverse Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park, where boats run along an underground river through vast caves. Off the east coast, Honda Bay’s islands are dotted with resorts. Farther out in the Sulu Sea, Tubbataha Reefs Natural Park has reefs teeming with marine life

Audiologist in chennai

Comment

Palawan is a slice of heaven, a sliver of an island that teems with exotic wildlife, quaint fishing villages, and UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Wave hello to endangered animals at the Calauit Game Preserve and Wildlife Sanctuary or explore the Japanese shipwrecks of Coron Island, regarded as one of the best dive sites in the world. A guided boat tour of the Puerto Princesa Underground River will take your breath away.

CBSE Affiliated School Chennai

Comment

Working...
              X