No announcement yet.

Palawan Island

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I also love beaches in Palawan Island. And take note that one of the Wonders of the World will be found in Palawan the Underground River.
    Families should book their boracay island getaway at 7Stones Boracay Suites. It offers you nothing less than the luxury resort in boracay and exclusivity of a perfect boracay beach resort getaway.

Comment

Hummm it seems to be very interesting place to visit..

Comment

Palawan is a great vacation destination in Philippines. It has many attractions and you run out of exciting activities while your in the island. I'm sure you'll love Palawan even on your first visit on the place.
        Choose Sydney Tours R Us for Blue Mountain Tours - http://www.sydneytoursrus.com/

Looking for a Sydney luxury car hire? Then, you should visit Easy Rentals

Comment

When talking about Palawan, El Nido is a must-visit place! I consider El Nido beach as even better than the famous Boracay beach. With its extraordinary natural splendor and ecosystem, it's simply the best beach in the Philippines!

Comment

I have heard of the famous beaches of India only. That's a quite good information. Thanks for it.
            Hotel EBooking Service

Comment

Palawan is really one of the beautiful tourist spots in Philippines. I want to go with my friends and see it's natural beauty, beaches and island.

Comment

Palawan is indeed we Filipinos can be proud of but i've never been there. Maybe someday i would be able to.
                Last edited by myjade84; 06-26-2013, 03:44 AM.
                "Natural beauty is the best"

Garcinia Cambogia

Supplements Australia

Comment

Philippines in a great place to enjoy vacation. It boasts great sites for trekking, beach surfing, water sports and others. We pray for a speedy recovery due to Cyclone in Philippines.
                  Visit the top immigration to Australia firm in the world.

Comment

What is the best island in Palawan to visit?
                    "Life is short, so enjoy it to the fullest" value point distribution reviews

Comment

It’s an awesome post about Palawan Island. It’s an island where you can do multi tasking like Walking, Trekking, Climbing, Swimming and Diving. You can also do boat riding over there. I have gone there before my bus trips from nyc. You can get more information about this island from this website.
                      Top 5 Things to do when in Palawan

I'm ready to visit Belize top beaches.

Comment

You are right magnusiax! Palawan is a beautiful island province of the Philippines and is the center of attraction for tourists throughout the year. According to my point of view the most attractive thing of this island is its natural beauty and charm. Here I am going to share a list of top 5 things to do in Palawan.

1. Diving in Coron Bay  
                        2. Exploring the Underground River; Puerto Princesa's Subterranean River
                        3. Island hopping at Honda Bay
                        4. Discovering El Nido
                        5. Diving the Tubbataha Reefs
                        I found this http://www.getbustours.com/east-coast-tours/ very informative about great attractions in the East Coast region of Untied State.

Comment

If you have a spare day in Puerto Princesa, this is a good choice to visit from the city proper; you'll find yourself in a bay full of islands with white sand beaches. I have visited there before my bus tours los angeles. It’s not too crowded that’s why I like to visit there again and again. It provides a great sight of sea shore.
                          I'm ready to visit Belize top beaches.

Comment

Guys! I have no idea of Palawan Island. The first time I heard the name of that. I like traveling and I would like to visit there in my next vacations with my friends but before that i want to collect complete information about it. Guys! will you like to share your experience with me.

Comment

Palawan Island is a most famous holiday destination of the world that is situated in Philippine. It is a nice place where tourist can enjoy exciting views of nature beauty. I love this place due to its nature sightseeing. I have been there about a years ago with my whole family to enjoy holidays. I captured gorgeous views of nature in my camera. I would love to go there again and again.

Comment

Palawan Island is a really nice and beautiful destination for travelling point of view. I have been visited there many times in my life but now I have a plan to visit there again in my life but this time I will go there with me old friends. I hope we will great fun there like my previous tours.

Comment

Working...
                                X