Carrying a Laptop?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi

laptop is allowed in air traveling i always travel with my laptop.before a airtravel tsa check ur laptop and that it. it problem to carry ur laptop
    thanks
    property in Mohali

Comment

It's out of the question! I don't think it is not allowed to bring a laptop! I can't live without my lappy
      Signature too big, 2 links maximum!

Comment

i'm perplexed after reading all your posts. how come that you're allowed to turn on your laptops and other devices during flight?

the way i know it, passengers are requested to turn off any electronic devices during flight as these may interfere with the electronic equipment of the plane like its navigation equipment. at worst, these pose hazard to the life of passengers as plane could crash if its electronic equipments fail..
        Philippine Travel Destinations - Philippines Travel Guide

Comment

well i always travel with my laptop. They only check it and allow me to go. May be it depends on country rules and regulations.
          Rome holidays

Comment

Mostly business people are carrying laptop with them on their trips. Even I like to travel with my laptop only because I love to watch movies during traveling. Even sometimes I carry my flash drive memory card and PSP so that I can play games and watch movies as well. I must say that Pen drives are the most useful.
            codigo promocional

Comment

I agree, the rule probably applies in some countries. I would be very disappointed if I couldn't take my laptop.
              Charter search, Find air charter services

Comment

You can carry and use your laptop in the flight. But you need to take permission if you want to carry two or more laptops at a time. I am frequent Traveler overseas and have to visit in cities, places all the time for business purposes. I carry my laptop in the flight but it is prohibited to use at the time of take-off and landing. Sometime I need to book my air ticket when I am in the flight so for such purposes laptop is essential for me in immediate situations. In such conditions Because of less time duration I often book my flight tickets from makemytrip.com and Flytime Travel - Air Tickets | Air Ticket Booking | Air Fare Tickets . Reason for conducting these two websites is just that they arrange my tickets immediately as I need. I think I have given you a satisfactory and complete address which is gonna be very fruitful for you.
                Compare Hotel Prices And Find The Best Deal

Comment

I travelled last week but I was allowed to carry my laptop. I always travel with my laptop.

Comment

Working...
                  X