Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE:

Originally posted by Bhupesh View Post
    Dubai is famous for skyscraper buildings... It looks good to see these.
    Yupz its amazing and although the pic are amazing, They do not capture the essence, beauty of dubai. seeing it in person is an altogether different experience.

Comment

The building is so fantanstic.
      Read the signature rules - only 2 links

Comment

again, the pictures are very amazing, i have this undying love for dubai, i think it is the best place to be in for vacations.

Comment

Dubai, Dubai.. one of my dream destinations
          Philippine Travel Destinations - Philippines Travel Guide

Comment

In Dubai You can do

Dune Driving
            Camel riding
            Exploring the wadis
            Sand-skiing

Also, can see you Belly dance.
            Regards,
            Times.

www.fsholidays.net

Comment

I think the best time to Visit Dubai is during Dubai shopping Festival. Will be between01 Jan 2010 - 28 Feb 2010. Dates are not confirmed. I will post the details once I get it.
              Regards,
              Times.

www.fsholidays.net

Comment

the first photo is looking incredible is that for real?
                motorhome hire USA | camper rental new zealand

Comment

Dubai! I've been dreaming of going there someday. I want to witness their skyscrapers and sandy white beaches. It's a luxurious place where you can see a contrast of east meets west. A good vacation destination! Best to go there on the cooler season.
                  Southwest Vacations Coupons

Comment

Wow thats look great and awesome!! I have been read this article in my friend blog..maybe one day I'll visit to dubai..
                    Indonesia Java International Destination

Comment

There are a lot of great establishment in the country and for sure. there will be more. but, with the way that they are doing it, would it be the cause of their downfall in the near future? I mean, how much do they have in debt now? anyhow. I'm really looking forward to spend a night or two in one of the hotels (probably the most affordable(cheapest) one) in their man made palm island... I wonder how it will be when an earthquake shakes the ocean or something...
                      Australian ETA

Comment

Dubai, one of the most important international city, in the 21st century, located in the United Arab Emirates. Surprisingly, even in time of the recent global financial crisis, Dubai's tourism industry was not affected, this unique city attracts travelers and tourists around the Earth in its traditional way.

Comment

If you want to save time and money, then go to car hire in Dubai. It lets you go you have to fast, does not affect your tight budget. Another advantage is that this arrangement is easy and cheap rent a car in the UAE.

Comment

When I think about Dubai, one thing comes to mind - "sky is the limit".

Comment

Dubai is one of the best place in terms of Infrastructure and Tall Buildings. The Experience in staying in Dubai is mind Blowing.
                              buy windows 7

Comment

Dubai is one of the best city in terms of high rise building and Tourism. I like this place very much. It is the hot spot of every tourism.
                                excel training

Comment

Working...
                                X