Dubai is the City built for Tourism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dubai is the City built for Tourism

Dubai is blessed with golden sunshine and silvery beaches, world-class golf facilities and an upcoming Sports City.

Dubai offers many attractions for visitors.

Last edited by Manne; 01-18-2008, 05:40 PM.

I have been reading articles about dubai and watched photos / movie clips. It's insane how much they are building in dubai at the moment. Im not sure but I think dubai is the worlds biggest workplace. Correct me if im wrong. Anyway dubai is very interesting from many point of views. They are building what is supposed to become the worlds tallest skyscraper, and 2nd in place is far from this project.

I will add images of different dubai projects and interesting places soon. (In the category photography)
    Administrator

Comment

Wow, the first picture looks like it's from some scfi movie
      Cool place but a bet very expensive, right?
      XTourist: Traveling without moving

Comment

It is nice looking, but it's just not my taste.

Last edited by redflash7; 04-19-2008, 11:13 PM.

Comment

Dubai is a really good place to live in. Although not if you are a builder as they have really bad safety issues.

Comment

Wow, amazing photos! I've seen some documentary films about Dubai and it looks just unbelievable. All those islands etc they are building...
            Saariselka Rovaniemi Lapland

Comment

This is one of the destinations I would certainly go to!
              The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page. -St. Augustine
              My project about Benidorm Hotels and the surrounding area.

Comment

Dubai is famous for skyscraper buildings... It looks good to see these.
                Holiday Spain promises a vacation filled with fun and excitement with something to offer to everyone.

Comment

Awesome structure ... Dubai really is making a statement in the world...
                  "Everything has its beauty but not everyone sees it"
                  computer repairs Melbourne
                  Limousine hire Melbourne

Comment

Originally posted by Manne View Post
                    Dubai offers many attractions for visitors.

Just wonder what exactly attractions are hiden here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tourismzone View Post
                      I have been reading articles about dubai and watched photos / movie clips. It's insane how much they are building in dubai at the moment. Im not sure but I think dubai is the worlds biggest workplace.
                      I doubt it. You should see some photos/articles about Kuwait, Bahrein and Qatar as well.

Hovewer it is true that two thirds of Dubai do not exist yet.
                      Last edited by Milasimi; 09-30-2008, 02:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhupesh View Post
                        Dubai is famous for skyscraper buildings... It looks good to see these.
                        You may wish to take a look here - 48 aerial helicopter photos of Dubai - page 2 & 3, believe me Dubai Marina is REALLY awesome!!!

Comment

you are right Dubai is such a visiting place but the first snap you show is wonderful.
                          Sports Physical Therapy

Comment

Great work is still in progress in dubai.

Comment

Hi guys! Thanks for the photos, they're really cool! I've never been to Dubai myself, but am planning to go next year, and just can't wait. I've been following various developments in Dubai for some time and I totally agree: this seems to be a paradise for tourists! What I think is the most amazing thing about Dubai is the pace at which it develops. I randomly came across the website of the Dubai Sports City developer, and it looks like they've made a massive progress during the last two years. I think they might actually be one of the key developers on the Dubai property market, but I imagine there are many others too, and there are many other projects being developed at the moment that are probably beyond my imagination. Anyway, I'm convinced there's no other place like Dubai in the entire world, and a place like that is doomed to be a major tourist attraction
                              Dubai property

Comment

Working...
                              X