No announcement yet.

Food in Singapore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, there are many famous food there and when i will go to Singapore then I will enjoy to that.
    thanks
    restaurant stratford upon avon

Comment

Singapore is the very popular destination throughout the world. There are many kind of food in Singapore such as Chinese tradition, Indonesian, Indian and Peranakan and Western. Hawker centre in Lavender is famous for its food in Singapore.
      NY Hotel offers

Comment

I really love the Soya Milk tea they sell below Lavender Hotel in Singapore. It's either hot or cold, whichever you prefer. It's the only place I saw it was sold. I would like to go there again someday.
        Families should book their boracay island getaway at 7Stones Boracay Suites. It offers you nothing less than the luxury resort in boracay and exclusivity of a perfect boracay beach resort getaway.

Comment

singapore is fine place and ideal place for ideal food.i like this place and cuisine also.
          Jerry`s Pizza

Comment

Singapore has consistently been known for a brisk stopover or shopping spree in transit to some place else, yet in late years its ended up being something of a worldwide sustenance mecca. In light of announcement from TV nourishment gurus like Anthony Bourdain and Andrew Zimmern, and in addition the city-state's late 'Singapore Takeout' fight, guests are genuinely wandering out of the ventilated shopping centers and lavishness lodgings to investigate its really popular outside peddler centres.
            Pizza delivery frankfort il

Comment

Working...
            X