Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Food in Singapore

Hi All,

If you go to Singapore, stop at any hawker stalls for food. Try any of the "national" dishes. They are great and cheap!.
    LetMeBook.com

Will remember that and if im lost and sees a burger king sign ill be sure to visit them as well.
    Administrator

Comment

I've tried food in a hawker center in Singapore. I tried the stir fried noodles with clams.
      I forgot the name its ounded like "kwey tiao" or maybe not. I also love the chicken rice!
      Vikings Shelly Lakes

Comment

I have had some bad experience with clams. I would think twice before eating such meal, but that's just me. I know they are good in certain places like overall well managed restaurants. But I just don't want to be sick like that again.
        Administrator

Comment

Yeah they can be nasty if they're not prepared properly or they were just fished somewhere. Lol
          I have a stomach made of steel
          Vikings Shelly Lakes

Comment

local delights in Singapore

hi guys, speaking about the local food of Singapore. i stumble upon this review which feature this particular 'it's all about taste' restaurant at the ibis singapore on bencoolen.

SoShiok.com

just a rough summary,

they offer 20 local delights in sampler portion whereby you can savour 3, 4 or 5 dishes at a go at an affordable price. a unique concept restaurant worth a try!

i personally have not tried the food yet. but will post a new thread on my opinion of the food over at the restaurant when i tried!

hope this helps guy!

Comment

Originally posted by brunito View Post
              Hi All,

If you go to Singapore, stop at any hawker stalls for food. Try any of the "national" dishes. They are great and cheap!.
              wow. is it in the CBD area?
              motorhome hire USA | camper rental new zealand

Comment

Originally posted by brunito View Post
                Hi All,

Sounds good - you been there alot? Was thinking as dont have many restaurant reviews on singapore restaurant if you could write one for us: Gekko - Gekko - Personalised Hotel & Restaurant Recommendations - Spot on - our input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
                P.s also you may well be interested in the competition that is along the same lines of writting restaurant reviews: Competitions Gekko Blog - anyone can strut their stuff - if uk based.

Comment

Singaporean cuisine is an example of diversity and cultural diffusion, with influences from Chinese, Indian, Malay and Tamil cuisine. In Singapore's hawker centres, traditionally Malay hawker stalls selling halal food may serve halal versions of traditionally Tamil food. Chinese food stalls may introduce indigenous Malay ingredients or cooking techniques. This continues to make the cuisine of Singapore a significant cultural attraction.
                  Virginia bed and breakfast | Victorian inn bed and breakfast | Romantic bed and breakfasts

Comment

Singapore is famous and popular place in all over the world. There are many type of food in Singapore like Chinese, Indonesian, Indian, Peranakan and Western traditions. A hawker centre in Lavender is famous for food in Singapore.
                    Foodservice

Comment

I will like to Singapore famous foods.
                      thanks
                      restaurant stratford upon avon

Comment

Singapore food, includes buffets, coffee shop, hawker centers, restaurants & supper place.Singapore's Best Food Online Directory tells you where to look for good & tasty Singapore food, street food & restaurant food.
                        Hotels In Nottingham

Comment

Food is very useful for health. If you eat food then you get many benefits for health. It gives many vitamins which is very useful health. If you eat daily food the you have never problem for skin and health. Singapore food is really good for people.

Comment

Hi,
                            If you anyone go to Singapore then don't miss to there famous food.
                            thanks
                            Conference Venues | Conference Retreat | Corporate Accommodation

Comment

The Char Kway Teow and Chilli Crab is the most famous food of Singapore. It is not only tasty but also good for health.
                              Conference Venues | Conference Retreat | Corporate Accommodation

Comment

Working...
                              X