X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manchurian,Hakka Noodles,Szechuan,Fried Rice are China famous foods
    http://visitalbanyga.com/

Comment

Zha Jiang Mian (Beijing & the general North)

Zha Jiang Mian (Beijing & the general North)- There’s a saying that Southern Chinese (basically anyone south of the Huai River) love their rice, while Northern Chinese love their noodles. So it goes without saying that one of the my favorite “northern” dishes is zha jiang mian.
      Mahabaleshwar Tourism

Comment

I love chines food. Some are these
        -Sweet and Sour Pork
        -Gong Bao Chicken
        -Ma Po Tofu
        -Wontons
        -Dumplings
        -Chow Mein
        -Peking Roasted Duck
        -Spring Rolls

Comment

Chinese food is famous all over the world. The famous authentic Chinese dishes are Zha Jiang Mian, Roast Duck ,Xiao Long Bao, Fan Tuan, Stinky Tofu, Hong Kong Style Western Food.

Comment

Chinese food is so tasty. China is rich in tourist attractions. Delicious foods are an attraction indispensable in a good tour. With a long history, unique features, numerous styles and exquisite cooking, Chinese cuisine is one important constituent part of Chinese culture. Chinese dishes are famous for color, aroma, taste, meaning and appearance.
            Website Designing Ajmer || SEO Services Ajmer

Comment

China Famous Foods
              1. shrimp.
              2. cashews.
              3. celery.

Comment

Hakka Noodles, Chow Mein, Spring Roll are famous in China.

Free Classifieds India
                Last edited by Willelmus; 03-21-2014, 12:26 PM.

Comment

It really depends which area of China you are talking about. Chinese food in itself has many different types depending on the area. I think a lot of people are familiar with Peking duck and dim sum, but there are so much more!

Comment

When I traveled to china before bus tours from los angeles then I came to know about the famous foods of china. The names of these dishes are Sweet and Sour Pork, Cantonese Roast Duck, Lemon Chicken, Yangchow Fried Rice and Moo Shi Pork.
                    I'm ready to visit Belize top beaches.

Comment

My favorite is Wor Wonton Soup, which is Wonton Soup with lots of Chinese vegetables and meat and other goodies in it along with the Won Ton. It is delicious. Everytime I think of Wor Wonton Soup, it reminds me of the time many years ago when my Dad took me to lunch one day and he bought me that soup and we spent a nice time talking and eating lunch together. I was in high school then. Now my 3 kids are all in college and my Dad passed away in 1999 at the young age of 91. I say, "young" becuz he was always young at heart. Even though it's been many years since I had that lunch with my Dad (in the mid 1970's), I still remember it well. It's interesting how certain memories are so special and bring such joy to one's heart.

Comment

I like only momos and chow mein

Comment

Gong Bao Chicken
                          Ma Po Tofu
                          Ma Po Tofu
                          Dumplings
                          Are the most top food dishes of China.
                          Going for the bus tour east coast.

Comment

I like Chinese dumplings

Comment

Noodles is one the best food of Chinese and Rice, Bird’s Nest Soups is also best. they made dishes beautifully and perfectly when you will try this then you will say thanks for nice food.
                              incredible India tours | honeymoon packages in india | holiday in india | travel packages to india | travel agents in india

Comment

Yea you're right these things are also really nice and poplar in Chinese food. I just loved these kind of food a lot and also recommend people for this. Most of them like the food.

Comment

Working...
                                X