X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• China Famous Foods ?

Reply please....
    restaurant stratford upon avon

Gong Bao Chicken This is the characteristics of a well-known Sichuan style with Chinese and foreigners welcome. The main ingredient is diced chicken, chili, fried peanuts. The people of Western countries to create a Western-style Ta Kung Pao chicken diced chicken with cornstarch coverage increase vegetables sweet and sour sauce and garlic.

Comment

China famous foods are:

-Manchurian
      -Hakka Noodles
      -Szechuan
      -Fried Rice
      electronic cigarette

Comment

Wow, Chinese food is a delicious from others i like much and famous of Chinese dishes are these
        Sweet and Sour Pork (or Chicken)
        Gong Bao Chicken
        Ma Po Tofu
        Wontons
        Spring Rolls
        Indian Restaurant in Rancho Cucamonga CA
        Indian Food in Ontario CA

Comment

Threre are many delicious food in china, you can eat a different kind of food in different place.
          Find the most interesting place from attractions guide
          Find the similar links
          List of hotels |Imports Company

Comment

China is very good place to visit but it is hard to find best food for it and specially for vegetation, My favourite one is chinese noodles and i love it. I love chicken as well.
            Many owner come to Lone Mountain Truck Leasing to start their own semi truck leasing business.

Comment

China is rich in vacation destinations. Delectable sustenances are a pull essential in an exceptional tour. With a long history, exceptional headlines, various styles and lovely cooking, Chinese cooking is one paramount constituent part of Chinese society. Chinese china are celebrated around the world for color, smell, taste, importance and manifestation.
              Pizza delivery frankfort il

Comment

hello
                The top 5 chinese food is "Dim sum. Dim sum is uniquely Chinese" "Noodles. The Chinese practically invented the noodles" "Rice. Aside from noodles, rice is one of the staples in Chinese food" "Shark’s Fin and Bird’s Nest Soups. These are two of China’s most famous soups" and "Bean Curd. Another common Chinese dish is bean curd", Bean curd usually accompanies original Chinese meals, more like a side dish.
                Tour Packages Kerala l Holiday Packages Kerala l Kerala Holiday Packages

Comment

China is rich in vacation spots. Heavenly sustenances are an inclination vital in an exceptional tour. With a long history, special qualities, various styles and dazzling cooking, Chinese food is one paramount constituent part of Chinese society. Chinese plates are acclaimed for color, fragrance, taste, implication and manifestation.
                  Personal Breathalyzer

Comment

-Manchurian
                    -Hakka Noodles
                    chow min
                    momo
                    ideas for bedrooms
                    various types of accessories
                    types of issues

Comment

How much delicious dishes make in china. You can eat many best dishes in various places of china. Its famous dish is Spring Rolls. These rolls are maker of vegetables, meat and coconut. I like it very much.

Comment

Its Manchurian and chow min

My favorite food in china
                        umbrellas | shop umbrella

Comment

i love manchurian
                          solar kits | loan against property | Hotels in pune

Comment

Few of them are:
                            1. Chinese noodles
                            2. Chow mein
                            3. Noodle soup
                            4. fried Rice
                            Apply for Singapore Visa

Comment

chow fan and their beef noodless w/fried and steam dumplings one of the best I try...I miss this food.
                              “I don’t regret the things I’ve done, I regret the things I didn’t do when I had the chance.” – Unknown
                              alberghi Croazia
                              alberghi Istria

Comment

Working...
                              X