• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great Wall of China
    Forbidden City
    Li River
    Potala Palace
    Jiuzhaigou
    These are some top famous places of China.
    Going for the bus tour east coast.

Comment

China is an awesome region to visit. There are lots of attractive destinations to have fun and enjoy the beauty of this region like as Li River. I went there twice till yet, but unfortunately never explore the Potala Palace. Dude can you share few photos of this traveler's spot? I am seeing towards you because it seems to me you can help me in this matter.

Comment

herey jee! The Potala Palace is a nice palace of China. My brother, I visited there during last summer vacations with his friend. According to him, China is a beautiful country and Chines people are so nice and friendly. The Potala Palace is the historical palace in China. He really enjoyed this place and had a great time in China. Here I am going to share some images of this palace:

I hope you will like my shared images.

Comment

jase, Potala Palace is undoubtedly a beautiful place to explroe. I have been explored it a few time ago with my friends. It was truly great to me to visit that amazing and breathtaking place. I seriously had so much fun there and would love to try that again when i'll find the chance to be there. Need to know from you that which changes are now has been made at that palace. Because it's been a long i went to there.

Comment

Working...
          X