X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• China Famous Places ?

Please reply me...
    restaurant stratford upon avon

Great Wall of China continues to attract tourists from around the world with millions of dollars. Recently in many parts of the wall has been restored. Even so, some parts in a dilapidated condition. The wall was built in order to prevent an attack from the Huns dynasty.

Comment

China is one of the most growing country and also it is one of the great places for tourism.There are many popular places at there where many people wants to visit like "The Great Wall Of China" which is a wonder of the world.

Comment

If you want to visit china then following are famous place :

Beijing
        Xian
        Shanghai
        The Great Wall of China
        The Forbidden City
        Accommodation Greece

Comment

Indeed the Great Wall of China is very known around the world, if I have a chance to visit China this place is the one I can't afford to miss.
          Wayfarer Beach House

Comment

Number of famous places in China but I like Shanghai Place. Shanghai is a largest city of China located in central-eastern. Buddha Temple and Museum of Shanghai both are my favourite places of china.
            Compare Hotel Prices And Find The Best Deal

Comment

hello
              The Top 10 Must See Places in China is "Beijing", "Xian", "Shanghai", "Guilin", "Yangtze River", "Lhasa Tibet", "Jiuzhaigou Sichuan" , "Lijiang Yunnan", "Zhangjiajie Hunan", "Silk Road in China".
              Tour Packages Kerala l Holiday Packages Kerala l Kerala Holiday Packages

Comment

Beijing, Xian, Shanghai, Gullin, Lhasa Tibet, Silk Road in China are famous places in China. A lot of tourists from all over the world come and visit these places.
                CubanCigarsBest offers only best Cuban cigar tobacco. Buy Cuban cigars online with confidence directly from our warehouse in Duty Free Zone in Switzerland.
                Last edited by Azaiahdaniel12; 02-24-2014, 08:10 PM.

Comment

1. Beijing
                  2. Xian
                  3. Shanghai
                  4. Guilin
                  5. Yangtze River
                  Website Designing Ajmer || SEO Services Ajmer

Comment

1. Beijing.
                    2. Shanghai.
                    3. Yangtze River.
                    4. Xian.
                    5. Zhangjiajie Hunan.
                    6. Lijiang Yunnan.

Comment

Great Wall of China is not popular in China only but it is worldwide popular.Every year thousands of tourist visit here just to see the amaziness of the Great Wall of China.
                      Condos in panama city beach fl

Comment

Anhui
                        Fujian . have great place to visit
                        Restaurants albany ga

Comment

Gansu: Echoing Sand Mountain and Crescent Lake, Dunhuang must visit place

Comment

Guangxi-When the Chinese long for views of the nation’s most scenic hills and rivers, they book a bamboo-boat cruise in Yangshuo.
                            The riverside town in southern China is most famous for its karst hills and traditional fishing-village lifestyle.
                            http://visitalbanyga.com/

Comment

You are right peterhenry123! The Great Wall of China is one of the world’s most famous attractions. It is one of the greatest wonders of the world. It is really a cool attraction and attracts thousands of people every year. This wall is made of stone, brick, tamped earth, wood, and other materials. I used to visit this in my recent china tour and next I am going with United States bus tours for a family trip. Guys do you have any idea for fun there?
                              Last edited by Jacklee; 03-05-2014, 07:32 AM.
                              I found this http://www.getbustours.com/east-coast-tours/ very informative about great attractions in the East Coast region of Untied State.

Comment

Working...
                              X