No announcement yet.

business travel and destinations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Prefer go in Chennai, India Because Chennai is metropolitan city and best city for business here is so many multinational companies. so my business travel and destination is Chennai.
    For more detail about Chennai Hotels

Comment

If you do business travel then you get many information about your business. Business travel is really useful for company member because If they go for do business in other place then they know about business style and there atmosphere. It is very useful for business people.

Comment

My travel is nice. Usually every weekend I like to travel.
        Problemsolutions24 Bangladesh software company WOW Online Marketing Training Centre|Online Marketing Company

Comment

Originally posted by ricardo View Post
          You are a regular business traveller

How does your everyday and weekly travel look like ?
          Regular travelling is full of tiredness so I need rest after three days of travel.
          Kasauli India - Kasauli Hotels

Comment

I agree with you all and I usually leave out of town every Friday and I come again next Wednesday. Everything building to me that should not get worried about air travel or organized anything for myself.
            Paramount Hotel

Comment

Business travel is all about work you may have little time to enjoy nut most probably a lot of work to do though you don't have to worry about accommodations and other stuff needed as a traveler cause everything is all set up.
              Families should book their boracay island getaway at 7Stones Boracay Suites. It offers you nothing less than the luxury resort in boracay and exclusivity of a perfect boracay beach resort getaway.

Comment

Most of the Businessman are going for Business tour many times in a Month so according to me if they should prefer to travel in Reserve coach it will beneficial for them.

Comment

As a result of ongoing economic downturn, a lot more people are trying to find less expensive function regarding plane tickets, which means this hyperlink gets to be more valuable. Existence of such beneficial details shows the particular utility of discussion boards. There are numerous localized airlines offering seasons lower ticket seats.
                  luxury cruises
                  luxury cruise lines

Comment

I usually leave with regard to on vacation almost every other Thursday and that i come back the following Monday early morning. Things are setup for me so I don't have to be worried about airfare or even arranging something for myself.
                    luxury cruises
                    luxury cruise lines

Comment

Business trips are not preplanned mostly. So its really beneficial to have a plan always in your mind about your trip. Also, you should buy travel insurance to avoid loses due uncertain events.
                      online holiday complaints

Comment

Well, I am going to travel on my every weekend.... I like to travel new places every day..
                        Hair Extensions clips l extensions l extensions ægte hår

Comment

Travel Group is shaping a new age of business travel management. Safe Harbors’ expertise in business travel, global travel infrastructure, vendor management, expense and accountability reporting and travel information systems is helping clients achieve their business goals with a higher return-on-travel-investment.

Hotels in Alderney
                          Windermere Hotels

Comment

Traveling business is one of the trendy business and we all need to go for traveling any time. If you want to start your traveling business, it is good to start.
                            Japanese Tattoos

Comment

Travel is the movement of people or objects (such as airplanes, boats, trains and other conveyances) between relatively distant geographical locations.
                              Want Up to £50 Cash Back?
                              Book Your Hotels From Hotelbooksave.com

Comment

Travel services to Europe might include flight times for various airlines, rail passes and tourist attractions. Some of the popular places in Paris, France include the Eiffel Tower, Louvre and Notre Dame Cathedral.
                                autovuokraamot

Comment

Working...
                                X