Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• business travel and destinations

You are a regular business traveller

How does your everyday and weekly travel look like ?

I usually leave for out of town every other Thursday and I come back the following Monday morning. Everything is setup for me so I don't have to worry about airfare or scheduling anything for myself.

Comment

Originally posted by ricardo View Post
      You are a regular business traveller

How does your everyday and weekly travel look like ?

Well, great work! You have helped me to improve my knowledge about this field. Thank you so much for sharing.
      Watch Anime Online

Comment

Well you can buy 1st class (rather than 2nd class) on the trains (trams & buses don't have different classes anyway), however to be honest it just isn't worth it in my opinion and is almost twice the price.
        Prom Dresses

Comment

In my case, especially if I would be traveling a lot in the next few weeks, I have all my destinations pre-booked. This way, I save a lot of time getting them booked on the fly.
          Plan to Work Abroad? Have a Work in Australia nowJobs in Australia - PrincipalVisas.com

Comment

Re: business travel and destinations

Regular travelling is boring...In the evening i feel tired...

Comment

Sometimes my business travel is boring, I've a lot work, I can't go anywhere at the weekend.
              I work till Saturday and Sunday I will be too tired to go out.
              I hope someday my boss give me a business trip that require no work..

Comment

I had o visit a lot Malaysia especially KL for my business. The best thing about KL is its hotels like Hotel A Kuala Lumpur and many more which provide you high class modern facilities and a sense of relaxation and ease.
                Hotel A Kuala Lumpur
                Hotel En Kuala Lumpur

Comment

I use to go sometime out of country like Canada to USA...
                  Transportation To Pearson Airport

Comment

I usually depart for out of city every other Friday and I come again the following Wednesday day. Everything is build for me so I don't have to get worried about air travel or organizing anything for myself.
                    Hire a CPA Accountants
                    outsource bookkeeping

Comment

Hi, Welcome to Destinations Business Travel. If you're like most of our business travel clients, you operate in a competitive business environment.
                      Conference Venues | Conference Retreat | Corporate Accommodation

Comment

I had visit a lot of Ireland especially Cavan for my business. The best thing about Cavan is its hotels like Hotel which provide you high class modern facilities and a sense of relaxation and ease.

Hotels of Cavan

Comment

I have doing a travel agent work few years and i am very happy in this work..It is doing very good travel agencies in singapore...A business of the small ones..Success creates success.It is very good business........
                          singapore tourism

Comment

It is very good that you are doing a travel agent work which is very profitable work.There are many business which are international business and for that business man needs to go abroad for finish their work.They have to go sometime in conference meeting and all.
                            A Couriers UK for Your Every Need.

Comment

Well, I am not regular but mostly and i enjoy to here full excitement.
                              thanks
                              Best restaurant Nottingham

Comment

Working...
                              X