Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want to go on a dangerous adventure..... any Advice? ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think Australia and new Zealand is the best place for your desire .

Comment

Wow! I also like adventure traveling. New zealand is the best option..
      Air India Travel Deals

Comment

I agree with Martin...
        Wedding sarees Embroidered sherwani

Comment

Well, I will go with India... This is such adventures county all over the world wide...
          Donate Stock l Stock Donation

Comment

If you want to experience thrilling adventure, then it is good to try sky diving.
            It needs courage to do such an adventure as it can take your mind out of this world.
            In Sky Diving, you will be taken to certain height with helicopter and then asked to jump off.

Show your dare and do it.
            Enjoy your Stay with Luxury Villa rentals on your Extreme Adventure Expeditions

Comment

The first thing to do is to have the crazy spirit

second you have to take your friends with you,they'll encourage you to do several great ideas

third visit a place like( woods )....(a gloomy place where horror movies are placed=D )
              (a camping place)...(a place full of wild trees or something somehow like a jungle )

then when you find the suitable place camp with your friends and try to have a dangerous fun like waterfalls and these things....and you know exactly what you have to do,right?
              COME ON ...you watch a lot of movies,try to have a use from them=D
              Have fun but please remember to take care
              bye
              Want Up to £50 Cash Back?
              Book Your Hotels From Hotelbooksave.com

Comment

Go to north India...
                Website Designing Ajmer || SEO Services Ajmer

Comment

I first learned about mountain bike adventures from my former colleague. Shawn races mountain bikes in his spare time and is constantly traveling around the country to various meets. Fortunately, you don't have to compete professionally to enjoy some of the nation's most incredible biking trails.
                  Restaurants albany ga

Comment

Want to experience real adventure, then i would advice you to do Sky Diving and Mountain Biking .
                    Orange beach condos | Gulf shores rentals

Comment

If you Want to real encounter, then i would guidance you to do Hill Bike riding . Six Month ago i done this Had a great experience and memorable moments
                      http://visitalbanyga.com/

Comment

Hello, I would like to suggest Ladhak because Ladhak is also one of the famous adventure able destinations in India. There is no land like Ladakh anywhere around the world. This amazing and most popular place situated in the state of Jammu and Kashmir. Huge number of peoples visited summer because at this time this is one of the foremost or best places for those people who love rock ice climbing and mountaineering.
                        Holiday Packages | Holiday Resorts

Comment

Yes why not!!!
                          I think you should go to the Dark Entry Forest. It is in the Dudley Town (the Village of the Damned). Which is a ghost town in Cornwall? The native people of that area think that the Dudley Town was cursed. Everyone of this town had died or moved away. I think this is that place which you like to go.
                          I'm ready to visit Belize top beaches.

Comment

Passing on is a piece of life and it is something that we should all face consistently. Some individuals decide to disregard the point and don't jump at the chance to consider it. They regularly feel that it is sullen and some might simply rather not know when their time is impending. In any case, life is flighty and anything can happen in barely a second.
                            Get premium Airport Transfers cars services at best rates in London.

Comment

According to me Cheddar Gorge, Somerset in Uk is the most adventure place in the world to visit...
                              Bally Chohan

Comment

Working...
                              X