Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want to go on a dangerous adventure..... any Advice? ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to go on a dangerous adventure..... any Advice? ?

I love adventure travelling. I feel there are so many who are feeling like me in this world. But still I am finding it very difficult to get inspiration for expeditions. All I need is some planning. Can anyone help me in this ?

Go to Australia ...everything there are dangerous. Spider, Sharks, Snakes, Crocodile.

Comment

Is there any Scuba Diving spot in Australia where I learn quite about it.

Comment

I like the advice and it is not a permanent advice but letter bet I can see it.
        luxury hotels

Comment

hiiiii

hello dear
          i think India is the best country to see the wild life.Here many adventurous destination in India.India also cheap than other country so its also mange in ur budget.

thanks
          regards
          Marwin
          property in Mohali

Comment

Advice

Wow what a gutsy person you are, I just want to say something before you will commit to your dangerous travel check your facts… and your fears: Sit down and make a quick inventory: What have you heard about the country you’ll be visiting? Now: What do you actually know about the country? Where did you get this information? How accurate and reliable is the source? How is danger defined? Is danger calculated in terms of actual, measurable risk?

Comment

Go to Indonesia...
              If you like scuba diving, you can do it at Bali Island. If you want more dangerous adventure, go to tropical forests in Kalimantan Island or Irian Jaya Island. Besides dangerous wild life, you will probably eaten by cannibal tribe there
              or maybe you will even meet...terrorist......lol, just kidding, man
              Travel Voucher Codes

Comment

Going for a wild adventure, you are always welcome to Sarawak and Sabah. We have the Mt Kinabalu in Sabah and the rugged virgin jungle of Sarawak plus its rapids and white water, plenty of them in an area we called the Baram. The gigantic Mulu caves and Niah Caves can create an adventure you will never forget.
                ju2u

Comment

Originally posted by devis123 View Post
                  Is there any Scuba Diving spot in Australia where I learn quite about it.
                  Queensland is a diverse diving location for beginners or pro go for it
                  motorhome hire USA | camper rental new zealand

Comment

I would say New Zealand is excellent place to do adventures.
                    spain cheap
                    red sea hotels

Comment

What could be more dangerous than crevasses and extreme weather of the Himalayas. Himalayas offers something for everyone. People perceive with their crazy ideas untiringly
                      Nepal Tour

Comment

Well, climbing the Everest is a very dangerous yet cool adventure wouldn't it? I mean, how many people do you know that have reached the highest mountain on earth? That oughta be something to tell your grand children someday. Although it maybe expensive as you have to hire a professional and your equipments, its worth while....
                        Australian ETA

Comment

Java adventure

come to Java, Indonesia.
                          many places in Indonesia that offers adventure tours
                          java island is one of them, because java is an island with lots of mountains

Comment

maybe u can visit my blog page in Signature..I hope that information can adding Your inspiration
                            Indonesia Java International Destination

Comment

Go to Africa's jungle, there you can find more adventures.
                              Gears Manufacturers | Cosplay Costume

Comment

Working...
                              X