Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the best country to travel if you have a tight budget?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alabama is the best place to visit If you have a tight budget
    Orange beach condos | Gulf shores rentals

Comment

I traveled throughout Southeast Asia for six months on a very limited budget and as long as you're willing to stay in rickety hostels and pass on the AC rooms it's completely doable!! Bali was the most expensive area that I went, and Thailand, Cambodia, Laos were all very reasonable.

Hotel in manali , Hotels in manali, hotels manali
      Last edited by hotelmountain; 09-04-2013, 06:29 AM.
      Hotels in manali
      Luxury hotels in manali
      Visit kullu manali

Comment

Nepal is the best if you have a tight budget.
        Hotel Ajanta

Comment

Very true! Montgomery is the best place to visit in USA. The biggest selection of activities and things to do for kids and families in the Montgomery, Alabama area.

Comment

Last edited by Reggie Hudson; 03-27-2014, 06:15 AM.
            This site give to you much reliable journey
            durham to new york bus

Comment

Nepal is the best if your budget is low because in Nepal many things are not expensive specially hotels,car rent and many other places is affordable like beaches...
              durham to new york bus

Comment

New Zealand and Kenya are the most beautiful countries of the world which you can even see in a very tight budget. And they are also very adventurous. Thousands of people go there from all over the world and enjoy a lot.
                I'm ready to visit Belize top beaches.

Comment

Yeah you can go to Thailand its a best place and not very expensive.Its according to your budget.I,m a tourist by profession and know well about these places and budget.Thailand is so beautiful and beaches also there.I hope you enjoy this place because of you have a low budget.When i,m going to Thailand in 2013 with my friend.So we have 9000$ all of our friends .We have a group of 6 and we enjoy in a good ways with this money for a week.
                  durham to new york bus

Comment

I think, it depend on us to utilize low budget for a long trip..For an example, last time Me and on of My friends visited to UK...He has almost double budget than me but after coming to home we found that I we have enjoyed same but my expenses were less than him.
                    Bally Chohan

Comment

India is best and price of hotels,meal is also too cheap

Comment

Destin fl is the best option becuase there are variouse types of hotel there which provides you better services within the low budget
                        http://visitalbanyga.com/

Comment

If your budget is low then nepal is best choice but if you can invest more money then destin fl is also good place.
                          http://visitalbanyga.com/

Comment

In my Opinion i thing USA is best place for travel with in a tight budget.
                            gulf shores condominiums

Comment

Working...
                            X