Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the best country to travel if you have a tight budget?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the best country to travel if you have a tight budget?

I am living in the USA, looking for a traveling adventure with my friends. Some of my friends want to know about the budget. We want to go for travelling little squeezed budget. We would not like to go to Hongkong or China. So can anybody advise me on this issue?

Gene
    See the World With Cheap Airfare

IMO, Netherland is pretty good selection of individual travelers which is filled with beautiful landscapes, rich in history and culture. Their destination rates are low as compare to other countries so it would be much easier to enjoy the holiday vacation over there.
    Virginia bed and breakfast | Victorian inn bed and breakfast | Romantic bed and breakfasts

Comment

I guess with a little bit Gold Coast Australian Travel you guys would have a great travel adventure. About the budget i guess it would not go over $8k.
      Plan to Work Abroad? Have a Work in Australia nowJobs in Australia - PrincipalVisas.com

Comment

For a vacation on budget I guess Asian destinations are the cheapest. I will suggest you to travel to India. It has plenty of beautiful spots, historical sites, stunning architecture, rich culture and huge variety of attractions.........
        Best Car Hire Deals

Comment

I suggest you Nepal as Cheap and best destination. This is the country of the Himalaya and is famous tourist destination. You can live and travel within Nepal with as minimum as US $ 20 / day.
          Nepal Tour

Comment

Nothing is really so important when you are on holiday but I recommend you
            Malaysia , which have those multicultural that you can’t find in any others country. The best time to visit Malaysia is the beginning of December to the end of January.
            Last edited by miaa77; 03-30-2011, 03:50 AM.
            singapore restaurants guide

Comment

If you are on a tight budget, then you can look for travel deals that are bound to Bangkok Thailand. There are a lot of things to do in Bangkok and you can also find cheap hotel accommodations that you prefer.
              Get travel insurance to stop worrying about the things that might happen during your trip.

Comment

Originally posted by samwilford22 View Post
                For a vacation on budget I guess Asian destinations are the cheapest. I will suggest you to travel to India. It has plenty of beautiful spots, historical sites, stunning architecture, rich culture and huge variety of attractions.........

I also suggest you the same....You can select India or Nepal as you travel spot. I don't think it will cost you more than $3-4K. Lots of travel spots are available here....
                Top Tourist Attractions | Bern Tourist Information

Comment

I think Nepal will be best for this situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Devjeet View Post
                    I also suggest you the same....You can select India or Nepal as you travel spot. I don't think it will cost you more than $3-4K. Lots of travel spots are available here....
                    $3 - 4K as in $3000 - 4000? That sounds like a bit much to me.
                    hotel deals

Comment

Hi!!

I would recommend Bangkok Thailand or any part of Aisa as there's lots of adventure there and certainly you can find a cheap hotel accommodations.
                      There are always good deals to take advantage in Bangkok.

Comment

Originally posted by devis123 View Post
                        I am living in the USA, looking for a traveling adventure with my friends. Some of my friends want to know about the budget. We want to go for travelling little squeezed budget. We would not like to go to Hongkong or China. So can anybody advise me on this issue?

Gene
                        See the World With Cheap Airfare
                        Will you guys please give the hint of your budget ?
                        Hotels in Mumbai
                        Mumbai Hotels

Comment

nepal is the best place to visit if u have tight budget. n if ur planning to cum nepal we will help u to make ur tour wonderful in chea price

Comment

Hi!
                            Italy's not bad, you can get a little taste of everything, metropolitan rome, the peaceful countryside, and of course the Italian beaches. It's great, and pretty cheap to travel.
                            Orlando Flights | New york flights

Comment

I think Sri lanka is best for cheap travel...
                              Transportation To Pearson Airport

Comment

Working...
                              X