No announcement yet.

beaches in florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys! I appreciate all of the members, for sharing such informative information with us about Florida. Here I am going to share some most popular Florida's beaches name:
    Daytona Beach
    Key West
    Panama City Beach
    Jacksonville Beach
    There are so charming and amazing beaches for visitors.

Comment

I am a traveler and lover to walking on beaches. I have explored many beaches of the world the dazzling beauty of these beaches always attract me. I want to visit some beaches in my coming vacations. After reading your post, I came to know the name of Key West beach is new for me even I listened this name first time. I take the decision this beach will be best for me. Would you like to suggest me some names of nearest hotels of this beach? I am waiting for your reply.

Comment

Florida is a city of amazing beaches. Here are some Miami, Sanibel, Panama City, Palm beach, Daytona, Cocoa, Tampa Bay, Madeira Beach.
        Orange Beach Resort

Comment

domsmith752, You have shared really great names of Florida beaches. I am very happy to know all of them. I am planning to go Miami, Madeira Beach and Panama City. These are sound very cool and best to for fun. I want to see some images of Madeira Beach. I will first this beach after seeing the images. I hope you will reply me soon.

Comment

The best and most beautiful beach in Florida is panama city beach . It is most liked place by the tourist .The panama city beach resorts are also the best having all the amenities.

Comment

florida is a most beautiful state of USA. It offers a lot of incredible and fabulous beaches to explore the views of nature beauty. Here I am going to share the names of some gorgeous beaches which are my favorite such as:

Clearwater
              Panama City Beach
              Palm Beach
              Cocoa Beach
              St. Pete Beach
              Madeira Beach
              Key West

I hope my shared list about fabulous beaches would be useful for you.

I also enjoyed my niagara bus tour from Detroit with my family.

Comment

Madeira Beach is a most amazing place for visit and you can enjoy there stunning views of nature beauty. It is an ideal place for nature lover. Thousands of visitors go there annually with family and kids and spent their holidays. Its shiny water's colour grab my attentions towards it a lot. I have a plan to go to there after finishing my washington dc east coast once again with my whole family for enjoyment. I am sure it will be a memorable time for us and I hop we will came back with a lot of pleasant memories.

Comment

I really like it, this is very beautiful destination of the World. There are various beaches to attracts the tourists.

Comment

Florida has plenty most most exciting beaches for having fun to their visitors. Daytona Beach is also famous destination and my favorite too. I love this destination due to its rich nature beauty. I also have visited there with my whole Uncle's family during my last summer holidays. We all had joyful time there. I really enjoyed there photograpy. It is a really great place where you can enjoy many interesting things like camping, kayakin, sailing, diving and golf surfing.

I just recently came back from luray tour

Comment

All of you members shared useful stuff about Daytona Beach here. I never visited there in my travelng life. After seeing your views about this destination I also want to go there for my personal experience. I would like to say that anybody will with me some images of this beach?

Comment

Working...
                      X