No announcement yet.

beaches in florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlantic Beach, Palm Beach most favourite of mine. You must visit there. Its an amazing place.

Comment

These are some famous beaches in Florida(USA).

1. Delray Beach
      2. Clearwater Beach
      3. Naples
      4. Sanibel Beach
      5. South Beach
      6. Siesta Key
      7. Atlantic Beach
      8. Key West
      9. Palm Beach
      10. Captiva Island

Cheers!
      Elina Sara
      USA to INDIA Air Tickets

Comment

There are so many beaches are there in Florida. But i visit these two South Beach, Siesta Key, Atlantic Beach. These looks awesome to me
        gulf shores condominiums

Comment

Two years ago I had a chance to go to Florida for a business meeting. I also used to visit its famous attractions. I enjoyed all Florida locations but I think Miami is best beach. You can find there a lot of activities for families from volleyball to banana boats to Jet Ski rides. Miami is also home to a major international airport with good connections across the country.
          I found this http://www.getbustours.com/east-coast-tours/ very informative about great attractions in the East Coast region of Untied State.

Comment

These are the list of top 10 beaches in Florida, where you can enjoy sunshine sun and sand.

Delray Beach
            Clearwater Beach
            Naples
            Sanibel Beach
            South Beach
            Siesta Key
            Atlantic Beach
            Key West
            Palm Beach
            Captiva Island
            Honeymoon Packages For Turkey | Cruise Packages For Turkey | Luxury Tour Packages For Turkey

Comment

Florida do have places that helped me the most and at the same knowing the factor what helps us and discovering things is what that is needed.
              When it comes to my traveling i usually use fort lauderdale to boca raton that stays quite reasonable for me.

Comment

Yap Amos! you are absolutely right about Florida's attractions. Here i am going to share some of mine best beaches names. Where i personally had splendid time with my friends and family. If you have visit any of them then must share your experiences with me. I would love to listen your travel story.
                West Palm Beach
                Miami Beach
                Key West
                Atlantic Avenue

Comment

They are truly admirable, i wish i could see them i recently went to maid of the mist niagara falls ny and it was good overall. Next focus is Florida for sure.

Comment

Preion, here I want to tell you maid of the mist boat tour in Niagara Falls is one of my favorite activities. I have been to this destination many times in during my whole traveling life. According my point of view it is a nice way to see the beauty of these falls from close.

Comment

I like to visit the beaches in Florida. These are some names of Florida beaches, Delray Beach, Clearwater Beach, Naples, Sanibel Beach, South Beach, Siesta Key, Atlantic Beach, Palm Beach and Captiva. Clearwater Beach is one most famous beach of Florida, because its natural beauty. It is a good place to see. Numbers of tourist enjoy there.

Comment

I like to visit the beaches in Florida. These are some names of Florida beaches, Delray Beach, Clearwater Beach, Naples, Sanibel Beach, South Beach, Siesta Key, Atlantic Beach, Palm Beach and Captiva. Clearwater Beach is one most famous beach of Florida, because its natural beauty. It is a good place to see. Numbers of tourist enjoy there.

Comment

jack567, would you like to tell me about Sanibel Beach? I never explored this beach before in my traveling life but after seeing its name in your post I am feeling it is a great destination to explore on earth. Now, I want to go there as soon as possible.

Comment

In Florida,there are many beaches but my favourite one is Panama City Beach. It is the best and beautiful destination for vacation.
                            panama city beach resort

Comment

Florida has many beaches, but My favourite is one of them is the name of the natural coat. I visited many times in my life and it always gives me new inspiration about its beauty. There are many Homestay and a lovely natural environment. I like this beach very much. I forever got a chance to visit this beach and I can't miss it.
                              Last edited by tomammi; 12-02-2015, 03:37 AM.

Comment

I can never went to Florida but there is no doubt that it is very beautiful and awesome place for vacations. Last month i went to Alabama, Orange Beach and it is very beautiful and best destination for visiting with family or alone.
                                Orange Beach Resort

Comment

Working...
                                X