No announcement yet.

Best Places to Visit in India

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i am excited to visit the sign of LOVE named Taj Mahal , last time when i was in Mumbai , i found mumbai as very dirty and populated city , but now i heard they have running some campaign to give awareness of cleaning your areas , anyway lets see how it will be --
    Recently i was in nyc and really enjoyed my tour there !
    Last edited by shazi; 07-27-2015, 12:41 PM.
    Best NY City Tour , Food Tour
    Foodies will eat up the Foods of New York Tours that take a bite into the Big Apple’s historic neighborhoods including Chinatown and Greenwich Village. Experienced guides feed you tidbits of info about the culture, architecture and history -- as well as food tastings from specialty and ethnic foods shops and restaurants.

Comment

Yes, Mumbai is in the best place to visit in India, Its too much busy city in India. Mumbai is much more beautiful that other cities in India. Yes, now Gov runs many projects to clean and keep beautiful to Mumbai...

Comment

Thanks for letting me know all these fantastic places to visit in India, i never know india has this much natural beauty.

Comment

India is a great place for visit that is offers a lot of incredible places to visit but Agra is my favorite one travel destination of the world. I love this place due to its gorgeous attractions. Its historical spots appeals me a lot. I visited there about three years ago with my friends to enjoy the holidays. We are all had great time there. I would love to go there again after my east coast tours from nyc.

Comment

India offers a lot of most wonderful and adorable destinations for visit but Kerala is my most favorite one destination on earth. I love this destination due to its natural places. I have a plan to go to there after finishing my west coast tours from los angeles with my few family members in coming up days to enjoy holidays. I am so happy for it. We are so much excited about this tour. I am so sure that it will be a really great time for us. Any suggestion for me?

Comment

India has topmost tourist attraction. A number of foreigners comes to visit here. It is a land of culture, heritages, pilgrimages, wildlife, temples, monasteries, delicacies and lots more. Here are the topmost tourist attractions:
              1. Varanasi
              2. Agra
              3. Delhi
              4. Jaipur
              5. Chandigarh
              6. Bangalore
              7. Kerala
              8. Ooty
              9. Shimla
              10. Jodhpur

Comment

Explore anything like this always really good and nice for me to try up and the Taj Mehal is one of them places. I really like this and would really love to explore this after mine bus trips to niagara falls and os sure about that it would be really good and nice for me to explore the magnificent beauty of this loving place.
                Last edited by Abiram; 08-12-2016, 04:10 AM.

Comment

India is a home of plenty most exciting places for having enjoyment but I have a good experience of Bangalore because I have been there many of the times in my whole life and have such a nice time there. I have captured many images there. I will love to say other visitors that you should go there once in your life for fun.

Comment

Working...
                  X