No announcement yet.

Best Places to Visit in India

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are lots of places to visit including - Goa, Shimla, Agra, Darjeeling, Leh Ladakh and more.
    Honeymoon Packages For Turkey | Cruise Packages For Turkey | Luxury Tour Packages For Turkey

Comment

You must surely visit Mumbai.
      Travelling to Kerala? Best Budget Holiday Tours & Travel Packages in Kerala by Vedanta Wakeup.

Comment

If you are planning to visit India so visit these places you will love them, 1. Yumthang Valley - Sikkim, 2. Tea garden hill of Munnar, 3. Stok Range, Ladakh, 4. Nubra Valley, Ladakh, 5. Nohkalikai Falls, Cherrapunji, 6. Nanda Devi, 7. Mizoram, 8. Lonar Sarovar, Maharashtra, 9. Matheran, 10. Leh. I just love nature so i only suggest the places where you can enjoy the nature.

Comment

I’m really impressed about your work Caitlin! You have shared useful information for me. I have recently come back finger Lake Tour with my father to complete some business work. These days I’m free and want to visit the natural places. Your suggest attractions sounds cool. Do you like to tell me information about Nohkalikai Fall, Cherrapunji in details?

Comment

India have a lot of places which exists and are reasonable in many ways so yeah i keep it all decent and surely knowing what is there for us to take care in India as an help takes care of us mostly.
            When it comes to my traveling i usually use fort lauderdale to boca raton that stays quite reasonable for me.

Comment

Originally posted by sanjaysood View Post
              Come to Delhi first and start your vacation by visiting India gate, Lal qila, Raj Ghat, Qutub minar, then go to Agra visit Taj Mahal, Visit holy place Mathura, then go to Jaipur, Lucknow, Varansi, Patna, Bodh Gaya and many popular places.
              sanjaysood! i must say you really have shared worthwhile info about india's attractions. I am sure after reading your post many visitors could meet with some useful tips for there tour of india. After reading your post i think you had lot of info about that region. So tell me buddy have you visited there or you are living in India. I wanna know that because i am keen of to visit this incredible country once in my life.

Comment

According to me Taj Mahal is one of my favorite and best place to visit in India. I visited there a lot of time and this time I am going to east coast bus tours. This tour is a dream for me. I never got a chance to take tours and see beautiful attractions around the world. I am really excited to go there. Has anyone visited there before?
                Last edited by Sami321; 12-18-2014, 07:01 AM.

Comment

If you want to visit India then you have to chose which type of weather you like which and places you want to visit, you can visit Goa, Kerala, Jaipur, shimla etc.
                  Desert Safari Dubai | Luxury Dubai Safari | Platinum Heritage

Comment

I love winters and wanna go for a vocations in India for a winter vocations as well. If i will make a visit there then my destination would be Shimla. Because shimla is one of most promising place of India for nature lovers.

Comment

Following are the best places to visit in India:
                      Pangong Lake, Ladakh,
                      Living Root Bridges, Meghalaya,
                      Manali, Himachal Pradesh,
                      Manali-Leh Road Trip,
                      Rann of Kutch, Gujarat,
                      Ganapatipule Beach, Maharashtra,
                      Tsomgo Lake, Sikkim,
                      Roopkund Trek, Himalayas.
                      :::::::::::::::::::::::::::Plan With US Your Dream Journey::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Comment

Being a nature lover hill stations attracts me a lot because of it's nature's charm. In india i had explored following hill stations these are one of most mesmerizing and enhancing attractive spot of that region. Munnar hill station, Mussoorie hill station, Shimla hill station and Ooty which is one of most beautifull attractions of that region.

Comment

Mussoorie hill station one of my favorite hill stations of the India. I visited this destination last winter just after my charleston sc to new york city trip with my wife. This region is notable for its rich natural beauty and awesome views. This region provides excellent respite to people who want relief from the daily routine life work.

Comment

Manali, Shimla, Ooty these are my favourite travel destinations. I will suggest you too must take a visit there at least for once. These are some of the most ideal destinations among the nature lovers. Let me share some of the images of it.....

Comment

Kerala is one of the most wanted places for tourists, so you can search Kerala to visit backwaters to enjoy your trip.
                              Kerala houseboat, Cochin car rental, Kerala tour packages

Comment

Originally posted by Alien View Post
                                Manali, Shimla, Ooty these are my favourite travel destinations. I will suggest you too must take a visit there at least for once. These are some of the most ideal destinations among the nature lovers. Let me share some of the images of it.....

Your shared information and images are really helpful for all those travelers who want to explore this destination in coming days. I am sure this information is enough to plan a trip.

Comment

Working...
                                X