No announcement yet.

An idea for a cheap vacation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I suggest that you can go to the country which is not far away from your home, It will spend little money.

Comment

Better idea for you is to plan a tour on cycle. It is definitely more exciting and you will have more fun than another tour. Find any mate and start your travel. I wish best of luck for your journey.

Comment

according to me you have to go for a picnic with your family.
        Your signature is too big

Comment

Everyone measures their budget before going to vacations and it is really important part of your vacations. The best suggestion from my side is to go for complete tour packages instead of booking hotel, air ticket and sightseeing. tour package instead of booking hotel, air ticket and sightseeing. http://www.weareholidays.co.in/blog/...self-the-5-ps/
          Last edited by manyasingh; 01-17-2013, 12:45 PM.

Comment

I have read a survey in one book. Among all the favorite holiday places on this earth Broome is a region which can be visited by any person who are short of budget for their holidays.
            Holiday Packages Broome | Holiday Broome

Comment

Hitting the road is an affordable option in a few ways. Sure, you'll spend money on gas and tolls, but depending on the current fuel prices, splitting these costs will still be cheaper than paying for two round-trip plane tickets. Try setting out without a concrete plan. Drive along a historic route like what remains of the legendary Route 66, looking for all the goofy roadside attractions you can find. Follow your favorite band to a few of its concert dates. Stay in dinky motels or find friends to stay with along the way. Pack coolers of your own food to save on meal costs.
              Want Up to £50 Cash Back?
              Book Your Hotels From Hotelbooksave.com

Comment

I will suggest you to go to the Egypt as because its reasonable also and nice tourist spot also.

Comment

Idea for cheap vacation

Head to the hills. completely safe and cheap. just don't take the help of any operators on hill. they will charge too much. use local transport and opt homestays(Not the once listed on online portals but by requesting the locals) they will help a lot.
                  weekend getaways from delhi | chardham yatra pacakge

Comment

Best way to get cheap car hire in Ireland

You should also discuss about the bus pick up points and release points so that you don’t get frustrated about the places which you have to know for picking the coach and releasing it again.
                    For the best deal this is also necessary that the company is giving you the deal on reasonable charges and the hired bus should not be very costly. Coach Rental Company must have the wide range of buses from which an individual can choose according to his budget.
                    Last edited by jellybelly; 01-15-2014, 08:16 AM.

Comment

I think you should visit to Thailand or India. These two country can entertain you best according to your budget. Here you can save your pocket by eating street foods. These locations are best options for those who want to explore more within a low budget.
                      Apply for Singapore Visa

Comment

Originally posted by abeja_reina_1989 View Post
                        Well, you can go on a vacation in your area. Check out a place that you haven't seen before. Get out of the house and enjoy yourself. Many people are doing this, because it saves money
                        That's right. If you are on a budget. Don't go overseas.
                        The Boracay Beach - Accommodations and Real Estate in Boracay Philippines

Comment

When it comes to frugal vacations, it’s difficult to beat camping. And in terms of fun, camping also makes the the top of list.

Think campfires. Think sleeping under the stars. Think S’Mores, in addition to ghost tales, and day hikes on the lake.

A and I enjoy camp. We went available this weekend, in truth, and had a crank. How much did many of us spend? Well, it wasn’t a whole lot. And it was much less expensive than we would have spent if we'd rented a hotel.

Camping costs can vary wildly. Everything depends on where you would like to stay, how much gear you have already, and how much you should buy before you head out.
                          Traveler's Choice Limousine Miami

Comment

Nothing can quite beat Thailand as far as an affordable vacation goes. Great climate, good food, friendly people and lots of places to visit.
                            Get Three Free Nights in a Luxury Villa in Pattaya, Thailand! Go to - http://www.facebook.com/ThailandHolidayVillas for the Details.

Comment

I would like to suggest you to visit Australia, its reasonable as well as amazing place for tourist attraction. You can enjoy here a lot and this trip will gives you a long lasting memories.
                              Holiday Packages Broome | Holiday Broome

Comment

Every person likes to have cheap vacation with getting fantastic and luxury living, tasty foods, entertainment and fun. So i think, every person should must need to select the right place for vacation celebration where enjoy luxury living and eating services in cheap prices.
                                things to do in lisbon

Comment

Working...
                                X