An idea for a cheap vacation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ola View Post
    Can anybody offer me an idea for a cheap vacation? I'll be able to take some time off on the coming spring and I really am dying to go somewhere but unfortunately I do not have much money. I'll be more than happy to hear your suggestions. Thanks a lot
    I had experienced washington dc tour from new york with my family. This was an absolutely fabulous two days of touring the Woodbury outlets and the West point Academy. I had fun shopping at the outlets and I enjoyed touring the Academy. I also had a fun time at the Mohonk Lake area as it brought out the nature-loving me that I had left hidden for years. I would have loved to indulge in a bit more hiking at the area but time didn't allow unfortunately. Not just that i used to travel with the best bus tour twice time and had nice experiencing for travel lovers they offers different tour you can chose one that suits your budget.

Comment

I would like to suggest you to go Panama City Beach, Florida if you want cheap vacation because there are many cheap resorts or hotels available which provide the best facilities and in affordable price.
      panama city beach resort

Comment

I would like to suggest you to visit Orange Beach, Alabama because it is very beautiful and cheap place for visiting. Last month, I went to this place with my family and we were stay at resort which is affordable and best place. I had a great experienced and has memorable vacation.
        Orange Beach Resort

Comment

I have never explored Orange Beach, Alabama in my life, but my sister had explored this few months ago with her husband. She shared her experience with me and told that was a wonderful destination for both of them and they enjoyed there a lot because it is an affordable tour for them. She said that is an interesting and entertaining tour for them because this visit provided them a chance to enjoy the beauty of nature and she said sunset view is amazing there. I enjoyed my new york to niagara falls bus tour.

Comment

Working...
          X