No announcement yet.

Ideal Place for Summer Vacation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Traveling... so excited i will plan to travel early Feb for 20 days. This time wanna go to Asia.. what is the best place in Asia ?
    caravan sites in france | caravan camping sites

Comment

There are lots of places for summer vacation like Venice, Santorini, Phuket, Hawaii and Zurich etc but I tell you my most favorite place that is Virginia. You can see some of the best places over there it’s really peace and calm place and you enjoy every moment of your summer vacation. It’s places are Luray Caverns, Shenandoah National Park, Artisans Gill and Shenandoah Caverns etc.
      Virginia bed and breakfast | Victorian inn bed and breakfast | Romantic bed and breakfasts

Comment

Originally posted by Manne View Post
        I would love to visit the Bahamas and go to the beach at night. It looks so beautiful and peaceful.
        Me too.. Anyone been there?? Some impresions??
        Visit Rovinj, Croatia - http://www.rovinj-apartments.com

Comment

Re: Ideal Place for Summer Vacation

I would like to visit my favourite countries ...

Comment

I would like to have a different summer this time around. So I am thinking of heading down south to Tasmania, which I find interesting.
            Plan to Work Abroad? Have a Work in Australia nowJobs in Australia - PrincipalVisas.com

Comment

It would have to be one of Seychelles, Hawaii, or the Bahamas, all perfect places for an incredible summer vacation.
              Hotel Seychelles | Mauritius hotel

Comment

Re:Ideal Place for Summer Vacation

Scotland is the ideal place for summer vacation...

Comment

Summer are really great in this summer i want to go some cold places like Atlanta, Alaska and other. London is also a good option.
                  Service Apartments in Mumbai
                  Luxurious Serviced Apartments | Holiday Apartments

Comment

I think Latin Amercian would be like my dream come true...I think it would be really hot weather, pretty beaches and everything

Comment

Spain Travel Guide

Spanish Villas are the most beautiful place all around the world i travel across all over the world but Spanish villas are best to me.

Comment

Ideal Place for Summer Vacation

Beaches are always the best spots for summer vacation. Cities like Chicago and New York are also great travel spots as they offer plenty of attractions and have quite a nice weather in summers.
                        Best Car Hire Deals

Comment

I would also suggest Greece it is really a cool place for summer.
                          islamfreedom

Comment

Taiwan's Kenting.

Comment

I would like to spent my holidays to Disney cruises. Actually we visited Disney World and most of destinations in Last summer. Disney world has various tourist locations which are really awesome. It is ranging for all the generations. So for this year we would wish to visit Disney cruises.
                              Last edited by kelvinpl80; 07-22-2011, 06:31 AM.

Comment

May be Mauritius
                                sex swings

Comment

Working...
                                X