No announcement yet.

Ideal Place for Summer Vacation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Hawaii. i want to visit this place in next year. I hear some knowledge about Hawaii .there are many places for visit and stay, hotels, beaches, restaurants or many more facilities for visitors. there are neat and clean rooms in hotels available in less cost. there are many natural beauties. I love beaches. I would be suggested all visit lovers come there once. there are really nice swimming pools and I like swimming.

Comment

I like Florida. I visited this place in the last month. There are many places to visit and stay, resorts, beaches, restaurants or many more facilities for visitors. There are many natural beauties and I love beaches and I would be recommending all visitors lovers come there once. There are many things to do with the beach.
      panama city beach resort

Comment

paulomar! I agree with you. Really, Florida is a nice state of US. Last year, I visited there with my friends and really enjoyed there. I am planning to visit there again with my family in next summer vacations. It is the ideal state to visit and there are very beautiful destinations for visitors attention. I hope I will spend a great time there with my family.

Recently I visited Princeton University bus tour and really enjoyed there.

Comment

Summer is coming and i have decided to spend my vacations in travelling. Ideal place which i am looking for must have adventurous places, water sports activities and beaches.

Comment

I like visiting to Orange beach in Summers beautiful location white sand blue green water and many other facilities and amenities lot of fun and adventure .

Comment

I would like to travel to orange beach in Alabama beautiful beach with lovely whether conditions Along the gulf shores having white sand and green water with luxury orange beach resorts

Comment

I would like to share the names of some most famous holiday destinations around the world like:

Hawaii
                New York
                Canada
                Paris
                Florida
                Table Mountain
                Bora Bora
                St James's Park

I want to know your views about these places?

Comment

Working...
                X