• Show
Clear All

Christ the Redeemer
    Christ the Redeemer
    Sugarloaf Mountain
    Corcovado
    Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro
    Ipanema
    These all are the most popular and the most attractive places of Brazil.

Comment

Brazil is the largest city of South America. it is a one of the most famous destination of Brazil, Rio de Janeiro, Florianópolis, Curitiba, Salvador. Rio de Janeiro is my favorite destination because of its natural beauty. I went there about six months ago. I want to go there again with my fellows. I am sure you will have a good time there as well as I had.

Comment

Curitiba is one of my favorite destinations of Brazil. It is the capital of Paraná State. It is also one of the most visited cities of this country that homes to variety of incredible destinations to explore. This destination is notable because of its; rich culture.

Comment

Rio de Janeiro is my favorite destination in Brazil. It is a huge seaside city in this country. I visited there one time a few years ago. This city is also known for its sprawling favelas. The Tijuca Forest, Leblon and Paquetá Island are my favorite places there. I would like to go there again in the last of December.

Comment

Originally posted by Hailllya77 View Post
            Brazil is largest country in South America and fifth largest in the world. It draws the visitor's attention to itself . It has a numerous destinations like to be visit there Amazonia is jungle tours, wildlife the mysteries of the Amazon. Iguaçu Falls is the world famous waterfalls.In the Brazil you can enjoy the natural wonders such as Amazon Rain forest, Atlantic rain forest and Campos Gerais etc.
            Brazil is most largest one destination around the world. I visited there about six months ago with my business partner. I was just an business trip we could just explore few minor destinations there. After reading your post it seems that you had great time there. I am also a adventure lover and would love to go there again. Any suggestion or tipsssS????

Comment

Alien, You should go there again. It is a perfect destination for adventure as well as all kinds of travelers. You can see there countless places which you want to visit again and again. I will suggest some names of famous attractions there. You don't forget to visit them and also don't forget to share experience there. The names are;
              Iguazu Falls
              Christ the Redeemer
              São Paulo Museum of Art
              Ibirapuera Park

Comment

Brazil is an exciting world travel destination in South America’s largest country.

Rio de Janeiro - There is no destination on earth more animated and exciting than Rio de Janeiro.
                Foz do Iguacu - One of the world’s most stunning natural wonders, Iguazu Falls is a series of magnificent waterfalls located on the Iguazu River,
                Salvador - A historic Old City, beautiful beaches, lively culture and one of the world’s biggest Carnival celebrations all fashion Salvador into one of the best places to visit in Brazil.
                Manaus - The capital of the Amazonas state in northwestern Brazil, Manaus is an important tourist destination
                Olinda - One of Brazil’s best-preserved colonial cities, Olinda is located on Atlantic Coast in the northeastern state
                Recife - Nicknamed the “Venice of Brazil” because of its numerous waterways and bridges, Recife is the capital of the Pernambuco state
                Parati - A paradise of tropical forests, waterfalls, emerald sea and coastal mountains, Parati is a popular tourist attraction located along Brazil’s Green Coast in the Rio de Janeiro state.
                Fortaleza - Nice beaches, dynamic shopping and lively culture all make Fortaleza one of Brazil’s popular places to visit.
                Brasilia - Located in the Brazilian Highlands, Brasilia was installed in 1960 as Brazil’s capital.
                Sao Paulo - Not only is Sao Paulo the largest city in Brazil, but it is also one of the largest in the world according to population.
                Holidays Safaris in Tanzania

Comment

Wow, mutuzadawson, You have shared a really amazing and useful information for me and other visitors. You have defined all places in a better way. I am very impressed with your work. all of these attractions are awesome to see in Brazil. Your shared information will helpful for all those visitors who want to go there. Great Job and keep it up.

Comment

I would like to say Salvador.

Comment

mutuzadawson! Really good to see that you have shared where really nice and massive information about different beautiful places.I really like this and love to explore one of them and so sure about that will be really good and nice for me to try any of them a place after my Boston to Niagara Falls bus tour for having great fun.

Comment

Brazil is one of most promising one destination among for nature lovers and for travel freaks. I do had great time there with my friend once, which was my travel life's best part i ever had. Another thing that i wanna say that all members do shared really sufficient stuff here an i also wanna have a tour of Rio de Janeiro, which is the most beautiful part of that place. If anyone wanna suggest me some places of it so most welcome here.

Comment

• Fernando de Noronha
                          • Porto de galinhas
                          • Rio de Janeiro
                          • Pantanal
                          • Bonito
                          • Rio Grande do Sul
                          • Sao Paulo
                          Same day agra tour | Same day agra tour by car | Same day agra tour by train | Agra overnight tour | Golden triangle tour 6 days | Golden triangle tour 7 days | One day agra tour | Same Day Agra Tour | Same Day Taj Mahal Tour by Car

Comment

Porto de Galinhas
                            Campos do Jordao
                            Lencois Maranhenses National Park
                            Florianopolis Beaches
                            Praia de Pipa
                            Museu de Arte Contemporanea
                            Buzios
                            Aparados da Serra National Park
                            Cathedral of Brasilia (Brasilia)

same day taj mahal tour | delhi to agra tour packages by car | One day agra tour
                            same day taj mahal tour by train | Golden Triangle Tour with Varanasi and Khajuraho | delhi jaipur same day tour by train

Comment

Working...
                            X