Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Place in Brazil

Hello everyone,
    I just want to ask a question you people can you please suggest me the best place in Brazil to visit & why.....?

Brazil is the biggest country in South America. It is one of the most beautiful destinations in the world. There are lots of places to visit but I give the top destinations of it below the steps:
    • Fernando de Noronha
    • Porto de galinhas
    • Rio de Janeiro
    • Pantanal
    • Bonito
    • Rio Grande do Sul
    • Sao Paulo
    Regards,

Comment

Ouro Preto is one of the best place in brazil , well whole brazil is good to visit but i will suggest you to go Ouro Preto.
      World cup 2014 packages

Comment

it depends! Brazil is so beautiful from north to south. Wherever you go it will be amazing. But for sure if you go to Pernambuco you will never forget.

Comment

I like Salvador.

Comment

Belem is nice.This is a fantastic city! You will love it,'' exclaimed George loudly from the other side of the breakfast room of the Hotel Central in downtown Belem.
            Smog Check, Smog star station

Comment

My dream is to get there, i want to go to their stadium too. They have very beautiful football style
              Paris Reisen
              Disneyland paris Deals
              Agina

Comment

hi,,

In the Brazil Highlands, Brasilia was set up in 1960 as Brazil’s investment. Brazil’s former Chief executive Juscelino Kubitschek requested the town to be organized and developed into what some make reference to as a paradise. Brasilia’s present day facilities is developed in the shape of an aircraft in which each of its segments provide as different regions such as govt, professional, personal and social - and if you want to travel bard travel is best

Comment

hello ,,

One of Brazil’s best-preserved east cities, Olinda is located on Ocean Coast in the east state of Pernambuco. Located on a attractive hilltop enclosed by trees, Olinda’s ancient downtown is a treasure chest of east chapels, vibrant old houses, restaurants, museums and numerous artist companies. -

Comment

hi,,

There is no destination on earth more animated and exciting than Rio de Janeiro. Located in southeastern Brazil, Rio de Janeiro is the most visited city of South America due to its famous mountains, landmarks, beaches and Carnival festival. Rio de Janeiro is situated on one of the world’s largest harbors surrounded by natural attractions that include the Sugarloaf and Corcovado mountains and famous beaches like Copacabana and Ipanema. The city’s iconic landmark is the enormous Christ the Redeemer statue sitting atop Corcovado mountain. -

Comment

I like Fernando de Noronha.
                      Tours in Mexico City | Tours in Cozumel | Beach Resorts in Cancun, Mexico | Riviera Maya Tours

Comment

Brazil is largest country in South America and fifth largest in the world. It draws the visitor's attention to itself . It has a numerous destinations like to be visit there Amazonia is jungle tours, wildlife the mysteries of the Amazon. Iguaçu Falls is the world famous waterfalls.In the Brazil you can enjoy the natural wonders such as Amazon Rain forest, Atlantic rain forest and Campos Gerais etc.

Comment

Mostly it depends on what you want here and many tourist choice is different with each other and i mostly like the Goiania city in Brasil in which very famous place for the kids and older..
                          This site give to you much reliable journey
                          durham to new york bus

Comment

Definitely Brazil is full of beauty and offers plenty of gorgeous attractions to its visitors. The most visited attractions in the Brazil are Cristo Redentor state that is one of the Seven Wonders of the modern world. It attracts millions of people each year.

Last edited by Jacklee; 09-10-2014, 10:31 AM.
                            I found this http://www.getbustours.com/east-coast-tours/ very informative about great attractions in the East Coast region of Untied State.

Comment

of cors Rio de Janeiro !
                              L'hôtel et restaurant Yasmina propose aux visiteurs une ambiance rustique, totalement assortit avec la nature montagneuse des gorges du Todra . La décoration des chambres et l’éclairage des bougies dans la terrasse donnent une sensation spéciale avec la tombée de la nuit.

Pour plus d'informations, se il vous plaît visitez le site Web suivant : Hotel Restaurant Tinghir

Comment

Working...
                              X