No announcement yet.

Be aware as a tourist in rio de janeiro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree! Wether in Peru, Panama or Rio, always be careful. Showing off never gets you any good! And you need 1 onze of good judgment, walking alone at night in some parts of Rio might not be the best idea! People who get 'scammed' in Rio or other similar place, would get 'scammed' in almost every part of the world!
    Cartagena Colombia Flights | Cheapest Flights Online

Comment

Rio de Janeiro is a large city in Brazil, on the South Atlantic coast. Rio is famous for its breathtaking landscape, its laidback beach culture and its annual carnival.Rio was the cradle of three of Brazil most important musical genres: samba, choro, and bossa nova. In recent years, there has been a boom of traditional samba and choro venues.
      Virginia bed and breakfast | Victorian inn bed and breakfast | Romantic bed and breakfasts

Comment

Well, in any country, there are always a street or two in the city wherein it can be dangerous to the tourist. it can be cause of a few things. one would be crime for robbing. I think it is one of the biggest reason on why crime rate increase. I'd say, if there were more jobs for the people and they had a chance for a new start or a better life, crime rate just might decrease.
        Australian ETA

Comment

Surely, crime is an issue in every city on some "wrong street" caution and being informed are very key to an enjoyable holiday.
          Did you know? You do not need to already have a Kenyan visa to enjoy your holiday in Kenya. You get the visa as you arrive and maximum time is not required!You can learn and get all information about Kenya at information ranges from latest news, tourism and travel places, hotels and more.
          Best Tourist Destinations in Kenya | breaking news and newspapers in Kenya, Hotels and Accommodation

Comment

Working...
          X