No announcement yet.

Best place to visit - usa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Golden Gate Bridge is the most popular destination of USA. It is also famous tourist attraction and my favorite too. I have been visited during my tour to niagara falls from new york about few years ago. Its offer a lot of historical and scenery gorgeous spots. I spent very good time there.

Comment

According to me, Niagara Fall is one of my favorite travel places in the USA. I visited this fall many of the time but still want to go there again and again. This is the most famous fall of the world. A large number of the visitors come here to explore it every year all over the world. I will go there again within two months with my entire family.

Comment

There are so many places to explore in United states of America. In my opinion Sedona, Chicago, Los Angeles Boston is the most beautiful cities to explore. Personally my favourite attraction in U.S.A is Golden gate bridge, I have been visited all of these beautiful destinations. I always love to visit these beautiful cities.
        Last edited by Baldwin; 08-05-2015, 07:51 AM.
        I'm very excited about my new york tours niagara falls.

Comment

According to my point of view, USA is an ideal destination around the world. I have visited there during my bus tour from new york to niagara falls with my colleagues and have there great time. It is a best place to have a stunning look of its attractions like museums, beaches, mountains and gardens. It also offers a huge amount of natural worth seeing sights. It is one of my favorites and I will like to go there again.
          I had much fun during my bus tour to boston.

Comment

USA is one of the awesome country in the world. These all places are fantastic and beautiful. But you can miss Florida and Alabama. These two places are also awesome for visit. Thanks to share this list. Next time i will definitely plan to go their which you are mention the places.
            Orange Beach Resort

Comment

Its true USA is a region that filled with lots of stunning places to go and have fun with your travel mates. I had great time in this region many times and ever spend quality time. Last time I was there with my father and spend great time in Hawaii. I would like to recommend others to take a tour to this region. Although its little bit expensive but worth to be there.

Must go with new year trips to make this eve remarkable for you.

Comment

In USA, I always prefer Alabama. Because their are so beautiful beaches and attract to me. I love the beaches and the view of the dazzling sunset from the beach. In this place their are lot of fun and things to do for tourist. I love this place so much. I think you can also enjoy in this place.
                Orange Beach Resort

Comment

In USA, I have always prefer to Florida . Their beaches are so beautiful and attractive to me. I love this place very much. In Florida, there are lots of fun available and there are many things to do for the tourist. I think you can definitely enjoy these place.
                  panama city beach resort

Comment

Best place to Visit

The best place to visit is Orange beach Alabama awesome place with luxury orange beach resorts to stay and lovely beaches beautiful views and many other amenities

Comment

The best place i have visited in US is Montgomery city, Alabama it is full of various kinds of attractions
                      and places to visit there are also vacation spots of different types.

Comment

Guys, No doubt that the USA is a home of great attractions. It is filled with wonderful and amazing places for fun. Now, I am going to share some names of places which are famous in this country. The names are;
                        Niagara Falls
                        Golden Gate Bridge
                        Walt Disney World
                        Central Park
                        Yellowstone National Park
                        These are also my favorite places in theUSa. Now, I am going to enjoy tour to niagara falls from boston with my friends.

Comment

USA offers a lot of most beautiful and gorgeous attractions to have fun for visitors. Here I am going to share the names of some well known destinations which are my favorite like Rocky Mountains Universal Studios Florida, Walt Disney World, Bridal Veil Falls, Georgia Aquarium, Public Garden, Adventure Park, USA, Disneyland and Lake Tahoe and many others. I want to know your views about these places?

Comment

Yellowstone National Park is a most famous tourist destination of USA. It offers a stunning views of nature beauty and you can enjoy there hiking. Its lush greenery spots appeals me a lot. I also spent really awesome time there during my holidays. I really enjoyed there camping and photography. It is a really great place for visit and you can enjoy there real charm of nature beauty. I will suggest you must to be there at least once. I hope you will fully enjoy there.

I captured many gorgeous views of nature beauty during my los angeles to santa barbara bus tour in my camera.

Comment

Best place to visit:
                              Grand Canyon
                              Maui
                              Yellowstone
                              Yosemite
                              San Francisco
                              New York City
                              Honolulu - Oahu
                              Washington D.C.
                              San Diego
                              Orlando-Walt Disney World
                              same day agra tour by car | agra tour

Comment

I will love to say that you have shared such nice attractions names with all of us which are the best as travelling point of view. Maui is my favorite one travel destination due to its rich nature beauty. I have been there numerous times in my whole life and have such a nice time there. It is a really great place where you can enjoy real charm of nature beauty. I will love to say other travellers that you must to be there at least once in your life. I hope so that it will be a nice time for you.

Comment

Working...
                                X