Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best place to visit - usa

1. US Virgin Islands
    In a year when travelers are apt to still be watching their wallets, this is our #1 choice for an American tropical getaway. It’s eternally 80 degrees, rimmed with white-sand beaches on turquoise water, and, yes, it’s a US territory. Each of the US Virgin Islands has their own identity: if you want a break from resorts, St John is nearly two-thirds a lush national park with tent cabins amid trees and hikes to secluded beaches – this sadly may be the last year for the Maho Bay Camps, a long-standing eco-resort which is the place to stay if you’re watching your budget; or try the St John Inn which offers great-value rooms with kitchenettes. For more action, the previously inaccessible Hassel Island, now part of Virgin Islands National Park (St Thomas), can be explored by snorkel or kayak. And word is that the Captain Morgan Rum Distillery on St. Croix will open its new visitor center in spring 2012 – ahoy!

2. Hudson River Valley, New York

It should be a given that any visitor to New York City breaks for a day or two ‘upstate’ in the Hudson River Valley, a slice of rural Americana just north. It’s a real city break, with leafy drives, wineries and plenty of farm-to-table foodie options that draw even spoiled-for-choice Manhattanites away from the city. A favorite spot to stay is straight out of a B-52s video. No surprise. It’s former ‘52 singer Kate Pierson’s Lazy Meadow, a renovated ‘50s cabin complex near Woodstock designed by the same pals who did up the ‘Love Shack’ for the video.

3. Cincinnati, Ohio
    Seen Cincy lately? The pretty city on the Ohio River – off the main cross-country interstates – gets bypassed by many road trippers, but it’s quietly transformed itself in the last decade into a worthy weekend getaway. Life centers around the river – much which can be seen by foot: river walkways are best on the Kentucky side, reached via a couple bridges including John Roebling’s Suspension Bridge (a prequel to his famous Brooklyn Bridge). Narrow, twisting (and steep) brick roads of the Mt Adams district lead past 19th-century Victorian townhouses and the free Cincinnati Art Museum, while the once-dangerous, emerging Over-the-Rhine, just north of downtown, is home to the Findlay Market and a sprawling collection of historic Italianate architecture. Best, though, is the National Underground Railroad Freedom Center, open since 2004, on the banks of the river where many slaves escaped to freedom in the 19th century.

4. Four Corners Region, Southwest USA
    The most popular attractions of the four states sharing a border in the southwest – Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona, Utah – typically cluster away from the four corners, but this underappreciated region is a geologic, archeological wonderland. Even with a 100-mile radius, you can see the sandstone towers of Arizona’s Monument Valley, Hollywood stars in their own right, seen on a 17-mile loop or by Navajo-led walks – pop into one of Utah’s national parks, see Colorado’s Mesa Verde’s abandoned cliff dwellings on self-guided walks, then straddle all four states at once.

5. Culebra, Puerto Rico
    Looking for a beach? Don’t forget Puerto Rico, just a short hop from the US mainland. The island is rimmed with great beaches, but the best – and still a secret to most visitors – is the world-class Playa Flamenco, on wee, offbeat, laid-back island of Culebra, 17 miles off Puerto Rico’s mainland. Reached by ferry or flight, Culebra is great for beach-hopping, snorkeling or hikes in a wildlife refuge. You can find beachside apartments for $150/night, including Villa Flamenco Beach, while the personable, cheaper Palmetto Guesthouse offers free water-sports gear.
    sim card for USA

There are indeed plenty of great places to visit in USA whether you want a place that can offer adventure, scenery and so on. Among the five destination you had mentioned Puerto Rico is the best for me.
    Sacramento Limousine

Comment

USA is the one of the superb and finaest country of the world. it all places are awesome and fantastic. I am living in NewYork and this place is very costly to live but it is very fabulous. This all places are awesome which you have mention hear. Thanks for sharing such nice information.
      White Water Rafting Near Breckenridge

Comment

I know very well that USA is one of the finest as well as best country of the world where many people likes to go for travel.Also there are many popular places and cities at there which are very awesome.
        A Couriers UK for Your Every Need.

Comment

The list you share of different place is really great.I appreciate it.
          But USA is great country. it also may place for visit like orlando, Miami,Disneyword,.

quality inn & suites hotel Kissimmee FL

Comment

The United States of America is a large country, which has a lot of things to offer in terms of tourist attractions. From Hawaii to Florida, our list has many interesting places, both natural and man-made. From waterfalls to vast deserts and big cities, you will definitely find a place to spend a couple of days on your summer holiday.
            Dog Training Los Angeles

Comment

Florida is missing in this list it also a good place in USA.Miami is place of beaches.

orlando hotels || Ocean Palm Hotel St. Petersburg florida

Comment

In USA I have always prefer Alabama .Thier beaches are so beautiful and attractive to me.I love this place very much.In Alabama their are lots of fun available for the tourist.I think you can also enjoy these place.
                gulf shores condominiums

Comment

You are right jackbreat! The Alabama beaches are very beautiful and attractive. It is a nice state for visiting. My uncle has been visit there before couple of months. I’m never going in this region. Would you like to share with me most famous beaches in Alabama and best hotel to stay there with lowest price?

Comment

With the Statue of Liberty as a national icon, the United States is widely known as the Land of Liberty. Thare are plenty of great places to visit in USA like Atlanta , Houston, Portland, San Antonio, Philadelphia.

Comment

There are so many places to visit in USA. You can visit Boston then Miami is also a good option. I think this is the best place to chill out.
                      Boston Travel Guide

Comment

New York City is the perfect place to visit in USA it is one of the most densely populated cities in the world. So it should come as no surprise that it's also one of the most diverse. The city is known for its ethnic neighborhoods, as well as its status as the country's trendsetter, making it difficult to define one specific "culture" of the Big Apple. As home to the most vibrant theater and fashions scenes in the country and a large contingent of schools and Wall Street on top of that, NYC also shelters a large gay community as well as many students, artists, fashionistas, writers, businessmen and so on.
                        Luxury India Tours ,Luxury India Tour Package,Private India Tours , India Luxury Tours,Luxury tours of India

Comment

I have personally experienced tours new york to niagara falls recently which was an impressive thing to me and went well.

Comment

U.S offers plenty of travel destination that offers numerous of ideal one destination among tourists. I had experienced bus from toronto to boston tour with my friends. And found that tour really good, During my tour we explored toronto and boston's famous one destinations.

Comment

USA offer a wide variety of tourists spots for fun. I love this region and had time there in natural places of this region like Hawaii is an awesome state of United States where you can enjoy lots of fun as well as natural beauty. Although it considered one of the most expensive regions of USA but worth seeing place at all. I love to go there and enjoy natural beauty of this state.. I think you guys should explore it once in your life.

Comment

Working...
                              X