No announcement yet.

New York City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Helicopter tours are a great way to get aerial photographs of New York City as you can see from my photos featured on this page and many other pages throughout the site.

Comment

Hopefully someday I can visit New York..^_^
      Cheap HDTV, Plasma, LCD & TV
      Last edited by july_bsit; 12-18-2008, 05:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by nogard View Post
        Another place I like to travel to is New York City. It's a big place with lots to do there. There's a lot of nice places to eat at also. If you haven't been to NYC, check it out. It's a cool place to go.
        Hey man, that is correct, It is cool place too, I too love to travel there, I have planned to invest in the real estate there, hope will get success there, cheers.
        daisy
        Panama Real Estate

Comment

hello

hello my name is josh wilkins and this looks like a good place to make new friends.

Comment

New York my dream
            Hope to get there sometime soon, it seems that everyone went there at least once. Do you have any good hotels to recomend? I went on Reserve your flight, hotel, weekend break and skiing holiday. Compare package deals and weekend breaks in the UK and throughout the world and find the best price and allthough the choice it's endless and really cheap, the opinion of someone that knows the insights of New York, the specific neighborhoods is priceless.

Thanks guys

Comment

New York my dream
              Hope to get there sometime soon, it seems that everyone went there at least once. Do you have any good hotels to recomend? I went on twenga.co.uk/dir-Travel and allthough the choice it's endless and really cheap, the opinion of someone that knows the insights of New York, the specific neighborhoods is priceless.

Thanks guys

Comment

My Little Town Blues...I am longing to stay...I wanna be a part of It NEW YORK ...NEW YORK...
                ::: Have You Explored A New Adventure Destination Today ? :::

Comment

Lived in NYC for a yr, its an amazing city. There is something there for everyone.
                  Self Catering Accommodation Co. Monaghan Ireland

Comment

New York City!!

Originally posted by nogard View Post
                    Another place I like to travel to is New York City. It's a big place with lots to do there. There's a lot of nice places to eat at also. If you haven't been to NYC, check it out. It's a cool place to go.
                    Yes I totally agree with your point New York City is also a great family vacation hot spot. I visited New York last summer. The entire experience was full of fun and adventure with some of the most beautiful memories. NYC has some amazing tourist attractions like statue of liberty, central park, the empire state building, amusement parks, museums and much more.
                    Vacation Home Rentals

Comment

Great way to see New York City

I agree with everyone who thinks New York is one of the greatest cities in the world! I just came back from a visit there a week ago. I had the most fun! Even though I only had 3 days, i made the most of it by joining a walking tour with Blue Panda Tours. My girlfriends and came away agreeing its one of the best part of the trip and probably one of the most unique New York City walking tours.

Comment

I can see why someone would feel that way. It is definitely an impersonal city, and people there tend to be gruff and just interested in getting from A to B without having to be delayed by such things as 'excuse me' on the way.

But maybe on a better day with less tourists around, or even a different part of the city, you would have a better experience.
                        Last edited by andreson; 03-19-2010, 07:37 PM.
                        Reviews of Hawaiian Activities

Comment

NewYork city is the largest city of USA. it know as "Big Apple" and it popular for business and finance, entertainment, media and culture, famous building, This all are very popular in the city. So lots of people come with their children when their children have vacation. In sort Newyork is the complainant entertainment city.
                          White Water Rafting Near Breckenridge

Comment

New York City is a quick-change artist, famous for transforming overnight—so what's packed and popular this month may be passé by the time you arrive. It's impossible to see everything, regardless of its staying power, so instead try to soak in the sheer amount of culture, restaurants, exhibitions, and people here, and you'll be acting like a jaded New Yorker in no time.
                            Dog Training Los Angeles

Comment

New York City is a best place for travelling as tourism point of veiw. It is a most famous holiday destination sound the world. Its historical places appeals me a lot. I have been there only twice time of my life. I saw many fabulous places there. Millions of tourists love to visit there due to its incredible attractions. It is an ideal place for all kind of visitors. What will you say about it?

Comment

According to me, New York is the best place for travelling and for a family vacation as tourism point of view. It is the most famous holiday destination around the world and it has the most beautiful beaches that attract most. I have been there only one time of my life and I saw many fabulous places there. Every year, a large number of tourists love to visit there due to its incredible attractions. Really it is very awesome and wonderful place or destination for visiting.
                                Orange Beach Resort

Comment

Working...
                                X