New York City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New York City

Another place I like to travel to is New York City. It's a big place with lots to do there. There's a lot of nice places to eat at also. If you haven't been to NYC, check it out. It's a cool place to go.

I only managed a day in the outskirts, when I had some business up that way. There was way too much to do in just the day that I had there, so I need to get back at some point.

Comment

I was disappointed when I went in 1999. I love large cities, but found this one rude, crowded, and overrated.

Comment

I can see why someone would feel that way. It is definitely an impersonal city, and people there tend to be gruff and just interested in getting from A to B without having to be delayed by such things as 'excuse me' on the way.

But maybe on a better day with less tourists around, or even a different part of the city, you would have a better experience.

Comment

I went 2 years ago and I find that epople helped me find stuff I was looking for and they wasn't rude to me. Maybe things changed after 9/11.

Comment

Yeah, things turned around for the better after 9/11. Crime decreased and people seem to have a better overall attitude.

Comment

i want to visit manhattan.

Comment

I was in NY before 2 years ago, great place for business and travel
                If you going to travel in NY, I'm recommend about the article Getting Around In New York City
                Miami travel

Comment

check out serendipity whenever you're in new york city. i know it's too trendy and crowded, but it is for a reason. really cute spot...

Comment

We went there for a weekend in October (It's driving distance for us).

We took this awesome boat ride around the island of Manhatten.

It was really cool!

Only problem is the hotel rooms will break you. My trip was a company sponsored trip so they covered the expenses.
                    Jersey Shore Rentals | Beach Rentals

Comment

Company sponsored trips rules
                      Administrator

Comment

Company sponsored trips rules
                        We would not have gone if it was not company sponsored. We stayed in the Hyatt and had dinner in this fancy place across the street.

They paid for transportation and everything (even the tour).

I priced some of the hotel rooms there and you could actually spend $400+ per night on a weekend.
                        Jersey Shore Rentals | Beach Rentals

Comment

New York

The city that never sleeps is New York. It is the largest city in US and it is the best place for travel and accommodations. A cool, humid airflow from the North Atlantic also has an effect on weather in the city and it has a humid continental climate in all times.

---------------
                          robert

Comment

Attractive New York City

One of the most dynamic countries on earth, the United States of America. Statue of liberty is the most attractive monument in the world.United States Travel: Tourism Directory & Vacation Guide for United States
                            ---------------------
                            flutch007

Comment

attractions

I agree with you Newyork has lot of attractions... From Historic landmarks to Broadway theaters to hundreds of museums. Attractions are everywhere in NY.
                              Private Jet Companies

Comment

Working...
                              X