No announcement yet.

Favourite destination in Canada?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are many most beautiful and gorgeous destinations for visit. Niagara falls is also famous destination and my favorite too. I also visited there and I really enjoyed its nature charming views. It is a most amazing and lovely destination for visit and you can enjoy there photography. If you want to go there then I will suggest you must explore its nearest places and make their journey memorable.

Comment

Canada offers a lot of most incredible and outstanding destination to have visit among the visitors but I really like to see its natural places. I would like to share the names of some well known destinations which are my favourite like:

Banff National Park
      Canadian Rockies
      Butchart Gardens
      Lake Ontario
      Moraine Lake
      Horseshoe Falls
      Anyone have you ever visit these places?

Comment

I have explored all these places in my different tours of Canada. I am happy to read your views about your favorite places in Canada. I will say I love to visit the attractions of Canada like as Banff National Park, Moraine Lake, Horseshoe Falls and Niagara falls. All other places are also very amazing to visit but these places are my most favorite which I also visit at first. Now I have booked west coast tour packages, but after that I will go for the trip of Canada once again.

Comment

Hello everyone, If you are planning to visit Canada with your pet animal then you should aware about Air canada pet policy.

Comment

Working...
          X