No announcement yet.

Favourite destination in Canada?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my favourite destination in canmada is toronto. it's a beautiful city with lots of culture, music, eating places and of course the cn tower

Comment

Originally posted by teller101 View Post
      I also enjoy Niagara Falls but my city of choice would be VancouverBC
      Hi,

I agree with you. I live in Surrey and always love to visit Niagara Falls but my city Surrey is also the best place for traveling also. Best hotels, shopping malls, restaurants and food places like venetis pizza and featurin parks, museums, arts center etc. So I recommend Surrey to visit...

Thanks & Regards
      pizza Surrey

Comment

I like Muskoka in Canada to visit. Muskoka, where nature awaits for you, is a peaceful place to visit.
        Muskoka Cottage Rentals | Bracebridge Rentals

Comment

According to me best destination in Canada are, Prince Edward Island, Ottawa, Ontario, Kelowna, British Columbia, Churchill, Manitoba, and Vancouver, British Columbia. These all places are very famous in the Canada.
          Boston Hotel Rooms

Comment

MY favorite place in Canada is Waterton....such a beautiful place...
            waterton national park canada

Comment

I think is Niagara Falls.
              Find the most interesting place from attractions guide
              Find the similar links
              List of hotels |Imports Company

Comment

Nigara falls lies in the border of US and Canada. Most amazing place in the world. I never been there but feel the power of that fall....

Comment

I love traveling and Canada is my one of the favorite destination for traveling and my favorite destination in Canada are Prince Edward Island, Ottawa, Ontario, Kelowna, British Columbia, Churchill, Manitoba, and Vancouver, British Columbia. These all places are very famous in the Canada.
                  Boston Activities

Comment

Toronto is my favorite destination in Canada.

Comment

My favorite destination in Canada is Niagara Falls. It is one of the natural wonders of the world. Niagara Falls is the name of three waterfalls located between Canada and the United States. This weekend I am going to visit this beautiful waterfalls third time with new york city bus tours
                      I found this http://www.getbustours.com/east-coast-tours/ very informative about great attractions in the East Coast region of Untied State.

Comment

Canada's Wonderland and Niagara falls are my favorite places to travel in Canada. The Roller coasters rides of Wonderland are awesome. I used to visit these places with my family to enjoy the summer vacations.
                        I'm ready to visit Belize top beaches.

Comment

You are right Ash both of these attractions are the famous and most visited places of Canada. These are also one of my favorite spots of this country. I have been visited both of these spots last year in summer holidays with my whole family.

Comment

Niagara Falls is the one of most famous city of Canada. That is located on the western bank of Niagara river. it is an ideal destination for sightseeing lovers. I went there about few months ago and enjoy there a lot. Visitors can enjoyed there nature charming views and its water spots.

Comment

You right jack, Niagara Fall is one of the most famous attractions in Canada and New York. It is located on both sides. Millions of the visitors to visit in it one by one. It offers lots of charming and stunning views of nature. It is an ideal place for nature lovers. I visited there one year ago with my whole family. We had spent a great time there.

Comment

I also spent really amazing time there but Now my father have a plan to go to there during his bus from niagara falls to boston in coming holidays for enjoyment. He want to stay there for one week to explore its nearest attractions. So you would like to share the names of some its nearest attractions with me. I will waiting for your reply?

Comment

Working...
                                X