No announcement yet.

Where is Jordan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jordan is located in the Middle East and borders Syria, Saudi Arabia, the Red Sea, Palestine, Israel, and Iraq. Covering some 89,342 sq.km., it is located at 31 00 N, 36 00 E.
    Virginia bed and breakfast | Victorian inn bed and breakfast | Romantic bed and breakfasts

Comment

Egypt Ala Carte travel service is your guide to Egypt tours. Your best advisor to make a successful holiday in Egypt with wide selection of Jordan tours, Turkey and Greece Vacations trip
      travel expert
      www.egyptealacarte.com

Comment

It is in the middle east near israel..
        Manhattan Cheap Hotels | New York Hotel

Comment

I have been to Jordan a few times now and I always enjoyed it. Especially Petra was worth a visit.

The flight wasn't too long (considering it 'feels' long as it is in the Middle East).
          It is exactly here:
          Originally posted by Traveller View Post
          Jordan is located in the Middle East and borders Syria, Saudi Arabia, the Red Sea, Palestine, Israel, and Iraq. Covering some 89,342 sq.km., it is located at 31 00 N, 36 00 E.
          I booked my two holidays with Mosaic (Direct link to Jordan Page and rather enjoyed it.

Like Times already mentioned above, the ancient sight seeing was brilliant. I think I will never forget the looks of Petra, just take a look at yourself!

(images from wikipedia and trveling-point)

If you like culture and travelling; and don't want to go too deep in the Middle East, I recommend a visit to Jordan! And especially Petra
          Visited many places around the world! And am very proud of it

Comment

Jordan was founded in 1921, and it was recognized by the League of Nations as a state under the British mandate in 1922 known as The Emirate of Transjordan. In the year 1946, Jordan became an independent sovereign state, it is officially known as the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan. This is a Muslim country.
            Max 2 signature links

Comment

Jordan is an in deed a small country which is located in middle east near Israel, Egypt, Iraq , Turkey & others
              Apartments in Tel Aviv

Comment

Jordan is a country with a small number of people in the continent/region of Asia. Nearby countries include Jordan Israel, Palestine and Lebanon and Syria.
                NY Hotel offers

Comment

Want Up to £50 Cash Back?
                  Book Your Hotels From Hotelbooksave.com

Comment

Jordan is a country in Middle East. It is one of the countries that is floating over oil though a small country. One of the most wealthiest economy. Native guys are very rich as Qatar, Kuwait, KSA etc.

Comment

Jordan is a beautiful country that is located in Middle East. It is a home of captivating and allring attractions. Its historical spots appleas me a lot. I have been there about few moths ago with my elder brother. We explored its numerous places and had an amazing experience there. It is a great place for visit where tourist can visit and see a divers kind of attractions. I will suggest you to must go there once. I am sure you will have great time there.
                      Last edited by jack567; 12-21-2015, 07:49 AM.

Comment

I have not been to this place ever, but after reading all of your posts it seems quite a nice place to visit. It would be simply great for me to expericne places like these as soon as possible. For sure it will be quite a cool kind of expericne for me. Incredibly in love with these sort of natural sights as i have mentioned before many of the times.

Comment

No doubt Jordan is a beautiful country. Millions of travelers explore this country every year. Let me share some alluring attractions names of this country.
                          Madaba Map
                          Mount Nebo
                          Dana Biosphere Reserve
                          Qasr Amra
                          Montreal
                          Jordan Archaeological Museum

My father is going to take a san francisco travel deals.

Comment

Working...
                          X