No announcement yet.

Dubai’s Top 10 attractions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for this informative post about dubai's top 10 attractions . It must help us.
    Tours in Mexico City | Tours in Cozumel | Beach Resorts in Cancun, Mexico | Riviera Maya Tours

Comment

Normantour! i agreed with you this informative information must be useful for all tourists who are planning their trip to there. i would love to visited there in my next vocation. After reading this posts now i am having lots of knowledge about this region. Good job gays....! keep it up. Any information about best accommodations would be much regarding here...

Comment

I visited Dubai last year and there are many great places to see. We went to Burj Al Ahrab and I think the trip to dubai wouldnt be complete without at least taking pictures of the hotel by the beach.
        Cheap Flights with iFly

Comment

Dubai is a good place to visit or for holidays, there lots of luxurious hotels to stay and for having food, it have all the things and places what visitors need, good food, good places, desert, luxury life, beaches, islands.
          Desert Safari Dubai | Luxury Dubai Safari | Platinum Heritage

Comment

This is quite decent to me because certainly understanding things like watkins glen new york is something which appeals to the moment and provide us a lot of ways which are good and appealing we can get to have ways for it.

Comment

Dubai attractions have a great attention of visitors from the entire world. Mall of the Emirates, Burj khlifa, Dubai Museum, Sheikh Saeed Al-Maktoum House, Desert Safari Dubai. Mall of the Emirates is my favorite place. Many tourists come there to do shopping. It is a beautiful place for shopping lovers. I visited there a number of times and which was amazing tour with my friends. I hope you will enjoy there too.

Comment

Burj Dubai is the most famous attraction of Dubai. I never been there but I heard through my friends. I want to go there once in coming months during my winter holidays. Can you share more information about it.

Comment

Yeah! Dubai is a very beautiful and glamorous city. Dubai attractions are most famous attraction for all visitors around the world. I visited Dubai last few years ago and had a great time while exploring these places. I personally visited these and really enjoyed myself.
                  Ski Dubai
                  Dubai Desert
                  Wild Wadi
                  Burj Al Arab
                  Dubai shopping plazas are so nice for shopping lovers.
                  Mall of the Emirates
                  Dubai Mall
                  Dubai Lamcy Plaza
                  I am sure my shared information would be really useful for tourists.

Comment

Dubai is like the heart of the USA, IN fact Middleeast. iT has so many of the beautiful kind of places to visit. I just sued to have fun exploring places like these so much. Have been to Dubai also and really enjoyed myself trying anything like this. That will be too good trying something like this again and soon for us .

Comment

Originally posted by Jase View Post
                      Yeah! Dubai is a very beautiful and glamorous city. Dubai attractions are most famous attraction for all visitors around the world. I visited Dubai last few years ago and had a great time while exploring these places. I personally visited these and really enjoyed myself.
                      Ski Dubai
                      Dubai Desert
                      Wild Wadi
                      Burj Al Arab
                      Dubai shopping plazas are so nice for shopping lovers.
                      Mall of the Emirates
                      Dubai Mall
                      Dubai Lamcy Plaza
                      I am sure my shared information would be really useful for tourists.

Jase, I appreciate your effort and must say you have shared enough detail about the Dubai attractions. This list is filled with the top tourist attractions to see in this city. I visited only Dubai Desert, Ski Dubai and Burj Al Arab with my whole family. I enjoyed there a lot and explore places here. For the next time, I am planning to go the Wild Wadi and Dubai Mall. Both places are sound very cool for fun. What do you say about them?

Comment

I would also like to tell you guys that it would be something really very nice trying out some of the stuff like this out. I am sure that i will find so sure a lot to learn from, these i am quite sure.

Comment

Yeah i do agree with you and would say that it is really something so cool to try out that, and being a traveling lover i will be there after my us west coast tour packages and so sure that i will be most graceful time for me, and will learn something new from that.

Comment

Just want to add that if you go to Dubai, make sure you try the sky diving and the best time to visit is around January to February for the Dubai Shopping Festival.

Comment

Well buddy you have a cool plan. I love to enjoy shopping in Dubai which is most famous for shopping among all shopping lover. I am sure you will also enjoy it and will be back with great experience. Must share your experience with us after your tour.

So excited to enjoy niagara falls ny boat tours.

Comment

Well guys i am going to Dubai next morning and feeling so confused that which shopping malls will be best for me to enjoy luxury shopping. So guys let me know quickly. I am waiting for your replies. Hope so all of you will help me a lot to arrange my bucket list.
                                Last edited by jacson; 11-24-2016, 09:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X