Dubai’s Top 10 attractions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dubai’s Top 10 attractions

I would absolutely recommend these attractions when you visit Dubai.

1. Mall of the Emirates: The larget shopping mall in the Middle East, housing the Middle East's first indoor ski slope, measuring 400 meters and using 6000 tons of snow. The mall is home to over 450 international retail brands.

2. Burj Dubai: This will be the world's tallest building, although a hotel, this is one of Dubai's major tourist sights.

3. Dubai Museum: Believed to be Dubai's oldest building. Built in 1787, the Al-Fahidi Fort houses the Dubai Museum. The Museum offers a unique trip to desert life, traditional Arabian homes, mosques, fishing, pearl diving and trade. Major highlights of Dubai Museum are artifacts from excavated graves, musical instruments. Deadly weapons also form the major part of Dubai Museum, such as swords, spears.

4.Gold Souk: The Gold Souk is Dubai’s most famous market. Explore the alleyways and narrow streets that are lined with shops bursting with gold necklaces, brooches, rings, bangles and earrings. Be dazzled by a staggering display of gold, and more gold!

5. Sheikh Saeed Al-Maktoum House: Built in 1896, Sheikh Saeed Al-Maktoum House, Dubai is an iconic structure from the olden days of Dubai. Saeed Al-Maktoum was the brain behind Dubai Creek, one of the magnificent marine attractions for the tourists world over. This erstwhile ancestral home for the Al-Maktoum family for several generations has witnessed several watersheds in the History of Dubai.

6. Desert Safari Dubai: A drive through the desert dunes is unparalleled, if you are the adventurous sorts. You come across camel farms, and delicious barbecue joints where you could also take in the Shisha, the famous Arabic water pipe, with varied fruity flavours of peach, strawberry and more.

7. Ibn Battuta Mall: The Ibn Battuta Mall is a large shopping mall themed around the journeys of the traveler and explorer Ibn Battuta. The mall is divided into six courts each based on the areas he visited on his travels: China, India, Egypt, Tunisia, Persia and Andalusia; each court is decorated to resemble each of these areas of the world.

8. Jumeirah Mosque: Normally no one who is not muslim is allowed in any mosque but the Jumeirah mosque is the only mosque that is open for non-muslim visitors. Take a tour guide to understand the Muslim culture, traditions, and religion.

9. Seawings Dubai: Take this amazing seaplane ride and see the amazing sights of Dubai from the sky - The Palm, The World, Burj Al Arab, The Burj Dubai, Duabi Creek and more. It gives you a whole new perspective of Dubai.

10. Dubai Creek - This is one very enjoyable experience, especially when you get a boat for you and your partner, or family, and tell the driver to take you for a very nice ride, which eventually ends up on the other side the creek.
    Last edited by Manne; 09-09-2009, 07:57 AM.

Dubai is evolving at a remarkable pace and has left its modest history as a fishing port far behind. Yet in between the ultra-modern skyscrapers and endless construction sites, there are quite a few attractions of historical interest such as the Bastakia district and the various souks.

Other attractions center on Dubai's defining geophysical features: the desert offers adventure touring, rock climbing and photography, while the coastline offers a plethora of water sports.
    Virginia bed and breakfast | Victorian inn bed and breakfast | Romantic bed and breakfasts

Comment

:P

Tnx for information, but seems, that u aren't with us!
      Car hire Tenerife

Comment

Originally posted by Misthill View Post
        Tnx for information, but seems, that u aren't with us!
        What do you mean ?
        Administrator

Comment

Jumeirah mosque would indeed be an interesting place to visit. I've long been fascinated with Islamic culture in a positive way, so this one would surely help me in better understanding Muslims.
          Plan to Work Abroad? Have a Work in Australia nowJobs in Australia - PrincipalVisas.com

Comment

This is really good information I really love all these places which are mentioned by you especially desert safari and burj Dubai etc. I visited there number of times which was amazing tour with friends. I’d definitely recommend everyone must visit there.

Comment

thanks for nice information.
              Thailand Tour Packages

Comment

Wow thanks for the pretty list, indeed Dubai is one of the best place to visit in Middle East.
                Wayfarer Beach House

Comment

I already have so many tours to Dubai but can't find the most attraction places that you shared but few of them I already visit. But the other still in queue and in my next tour I want to go there. Thanks for the information.
                  Hair Extensions clips l extensions l extensions ægte hår

Comment

Well, Dubai is heaven of luxury hotels and resorts. It's Burj Al Arab hotel is world's highest building and hotel is main attraction point then Burj Khalifa, The Dubai Fountains, Atlantis Hotel, Palm Island, Dubai Creek, Ski Dubai, Dubai Marina, Wild Wadi etc are also most attractive visiting places that people must should visit during Dubai trip.
                    Barracuda Resort

Comment

I want to visit their famous Dubai skyscrapers - Burj Khalifa is one of the best right?
                      NationalVisas.com - USA Visa and ESTA Information Online.

Comment

yea burj Khalifa and safaris
                        Nandini
                        Golden Triangle Tour Packages | Rajasthan Tour Packages | India Travel Packages

Comment

dubai hotel

web design in dubai

Comment

The given information in your post is really very nice... thanks for sharing.

Comment

I think dubai is very good city.

Best Wedding Photographer Dubai & Wedding Videographer Dubai

Comment

Working...
                              X