London Eye
    Science Museum
    Victoria and Albert Museum
    Madame Tussauds
    Royal Museums Greenwich
    Tower of London
    SAEX - Singapore Attractions & Tourism Guide

Comment

An epic place to visit, London is the place where you can plan to live forever, I visited their once and now am willing to spend rest of my life.

Comment

I lived two years in London for study I got a good experience so whenever i will make plans to move from my country i will go to London.

Comment

For me famous London attraction are London Eye, British Museum, Madame Tussaud's, Westminster Abbey...

Comment

London is a nice site and has a lot attraction. My best one are London Bridge, London Eye and Tower Bridge.
            the best way to travel and Visit Auschwitz

Comment

London Eye
              British Museum
              Madame Tussaud's
              Westminster Abbey

Comment

The whole LONDON city is trhe beautiful. I cant justify one of the beautiful place.
                Alabama Tourist Attractions

Comment

Very informative post and very interesting information about London. London is truly very beautiful city. I would love to visit it someday.

Comment

The Tower of London is my #1 must see attraction, I have visited at least 7 times now on different trips to London and still find it fascinating.
                    Top 10 London Markets

Comment

Hello Friend,

London is a most beautiful place of England. you have nice shared information about of Famous London Attractions. really this is a very helpful information for london visitor.
                      visit2odessa

Comment

I used to visit there to enjoy with my family and my favorite places are river thames, London eye, tower bridge, trafalgar square and london hyde park. Once we also visited to science museum but I found it slightly boring. For more you can visit:
                        Top 10 London Attractions - Things To Do - visitlondon.com
                        I'm ready to visit Belize top beaches.

Comment

London is the capital city of England and United Kingdom. It has various places for visiting in London. I personally visit in this city before my monorail in las vegas tour. I want to share the most visited tourist's attractions.
                          1-London Eye
                          2-Natural History Museum
                          3-Hyde Park
                          4-Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park
                          Last edited by Hailllya77; 07-07-2014, 01:58 AM.

Comment

These are the famous London Attractions, where everyone should to go:-

British Museum
                            National Gallery
                            Natural History Museum
                            Tate Modern
                            London Eye
                            Science Museum
                            Victoria and Albert Museum
                            Tower of London
                            Royal Museums Greenwich
                            Madame Tussauds
                            Honeymoon Packages For Turkey | Cruise Packages For Turkey | Luxury Tour Packages For Turkey

Comment

ronitbajaj ! I have visited London a year ago before my watkins glen falls. Here I have enjoyed numerous attractions but Tower of London is one of my favourite spot there. It is a historic castle located on the bank of the river Thames in central London. It one of the most iconic landmark in London the visitors from all over the world visit there to see this castle.

Comment

Hailllya, Tower of London is also one of my favorite sights to see in London. I visited this country few years ago. This tower was built by William the Conqueror. It shows rich history to its visitors because many people have been locked in the Tower, for religious beliefs or suspected treason. Its oldest part called the white tower.

Comment

Working...
                                X