No announcement yet.

Moscow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to go Moscow. I have been there in Europe but only watched Moscow in Movies.
    Travel Blogger, Get help for Bed and Breakfast in Milton Keynes

Comment

stayuk, I must say you should visit Moscow once in your life. It is a beautiful destination to explore on earth that offers a wide range of stunning places to see. Its most visited attractions are; Moscow Kremlin, Red Square, Saint Basil's Cathedral, Bolshoi Theatre, Moscow, Kremlin Armoury and Kolomenskoye.

Comment

Well guys I would like to say that all of you guys have share sucgh a nice and useful information with all of us. that is really very cool and useful for all visitors. so guys keep sharing with all in next too.

Comment

Well, guys, I agreed with Hery, all of you have shared nice views about Moscow with useful and informative stuff. Irt will gonna useful for me as well as for all another tourist. I will take the tour of Moscow with few days and enjoy to visit all the famous attractions there. Can you tell me some names of best and luxurious hotels of this destination which will be best for my stay?

Comment

Moscow Marriott Grand Hotel
            Sheraton Palace Hotel, Moscow
            Moscow Marriott Royal Aurora Hotel
            All of these places are really nice and worth trying for buddies as they just want to have some fun on that. I will surely like to make a move around it as soon as possible.

Comment

I've heard there's a lot of beautiful places to visit in Moscow and I hope to see St. Basil's Cathedral as well as the Ice Sculpture. They are fascinating.
              ETA Australia | eTA Canada

Comment

Cathedral of Christ the Saviour

Originally posted by Stevia View Post
                Have you visited Moscow? What places of interest did you like most? I like churches and different holy places. So for me the most interesting is Cathedral of Christ the Saviour It is really something! I love it!!
                jesus_savior_church_moscow_7-logo.jpg
                I think this church should be your first chice in russia tour.. wish the best..

Comment

Such a cool image you have shared here with all of us, I like ti go there when I will take a chance to go there for enjoying my time here as well as with my friends. I wish Iw ill spend here my blessing time in future. I want to go there soon with all of them.

Comment

Well, Buddy, I am so sure that this will be a great and marvelous time period for me and for all others too. So this is going to be a great way of fun for sure. So have a great time there and keep sharing like this time a lot. Anyways, need your suggestions about the east coast tours from boston.

Comment

Working...
                    X