Moscow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moscow

Have you visited Moscow? What places of interest did you like most? I like churches and different holy places. So for me the most interesting is Cathedral of Christ the Saviour It is really something! I love it!!

i also like churches in Moscow
    Vietnam travel

Comment

As Moscow is an expensive place, so I have not been able to visit so many places there.
      Hotel EBooking Service

Comment

But churches, if I'm not mistaken are free of charge :-)

Comment

I agree Stevia, Cathedral of Christ the Saviour is a nice place to see in Moscow. I really like this place due to its rich history. It is located on the northern bank of the Moskva River, a few blocks southwest of the Kremlin. This church was, built during the 19th century, took more than 40 years to build. For more reading about this amazing place you can visit: Moscow's Cathedral of Christ the Savior

Comment

Nice sharing my friend! All the community members have a great travelling interest and have enough knowledge about the attractions. Moscow is one of my favourite Russian's city. I have visted this citya couple of month ago before my us west coast bus tours .
            In Moscow, you can enjoy a numerous attractions. I have a great fun at the Kva-Kva Water Park It offers the visitors to enjoy various entertaining activities like Hot air balloon ride, Kva-kva water park affiliated with the Maxima Hotels, to the hotel's guest gives the special discount, no park entrance fee for the hotel's guest.

Comment

I agree with Pygmalion that Moscow is Really an expensive place. When you visit there, Red Square and Kremlin are historic sites in Moscow not to be missed. After a day of cultural exploration, head over to the famous Gorky Park, which in the winter has beautiful ice sculptures and in the summer turns into an amusement park with rides and concerts.

Comment

samanthaflax02, would you like to give me information about Red Square? I never visited this place during my previous trip. I want to go there again once in my life. Now, I have a plan to visit this sight first during my tour. That's why I want to get knowledge about this place in detail.

Comment

Frankie Red Square is very nice building. It is really gorgeous and historical place. It looks of the building is impressive. The color combination of this building is awe-inspiring.

Comment

Jamar, I don't think so this information is enough for me or any other community member. I want to know about this place in detail. Would you like to share few useful links where I can get knowledge about this sight in detail?

Comment

Yes you are right its not a satisfactory at all I have a few information about it that I am going to share with you. Red Square is the Moscow center square and play an important role as the Moscow's main marketplace. It filled with the ancient history and mostly famous due to the architecture.
                      For further infoamtion must visit the site link Red Square - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia it provides you a complete information according to your requirements.

Comment

Your shared information is useful for all visitors especially Frankie. I hope it will be better for it. I also had never chance to go Frankie Red Square before but after reading your post I want to go there after complete my boston to dc bus tours. This place looks like an historical place in Moscow.

Comment

Hailllya77! Your provide information is very useful for me. I have never visited Red Square but after reading your post I and my friends have decided to go there. Your provide website link is also beneficial for us. Would you like to give information which hotel is best to stay there.

Comment

Stevia! Moscow is an interesting and historical place. There are a lot of amazing places to see in Moscow. Like, Red Square, Tretyakov Gallery, Pushkin Museum, VDNKh and Losiny Ostrov National Park. Becaues of a nature lover I love Losiny Ostrov National Park the most.

Comment

Originally posted by Hailllya77 View Post
                              Yes you are right its not a satisfactory at all I have a few information about it that I am going to share with you. Red Square is the Moscow center square and play an important role as the Moscow's main marketplace. It filled with the ancient history and mostly famous due to the architecture.
                              For further infoamtion must visit the site link Red Square - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia it provides you a complete information according to your requirements.
                              I think you have great knowledge about this spot. This information is really beneficial for all readers. After reading your post and visiting your shared link anyone can easily plan a trip. Now, I will go there without any worry and visit this place very easily.

Comment

Working...
                              X