No announcement yet.

Famous Landmarks in France

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow, you have a great landmarks list share with us, I like to share with you I have already explored this attraction in the fence. so Many travelling lovers to go there for having fun and enjoying holidays and visiting point of view too. I will go there again in my future life for enjoyment with friends.

Comment

According to my point of view, these places are the Famous Landmarks in France.
      Arc De Triomphe
      Cité de Carcassonne
      Château de Chambord
      Mont Blanc

Comment

Yes, your point is absolutely right and good information you have been shared here with all of us. I like it and now I want to go there for having fun. I was heard about its attraction or historical landmark of Château de Chambord from TV' documentary. I heard that its very distinctive French renaissance architecture and famous fo its historical things. IP hope I will go there soon maybe I will go there with my friends after ending my tennessee bus tour from new york

Comment

I would like to say that buddy all of you guys have shared such a nice information and views with all of us. This is really very useful for me. Guys I wants to know something about Château de Chambord and would love to be after mine amish farm tour. would you like to help me in this matter guys?

Comment

Museum Louvre is a most beautiful landmark of France. It is most promising one destination among the all history lovers. I have been there only twice times in my whole life but I have an awesome experience there. It was a memorable moment of my life while I was captured most incredible and gorgeous views of this destination in my camera. I hope you will spent good time there as well as I had.

Comment

From the Eiffel Tower to Mont-Saint-Michel, France is brimming with incredible historical monuments, architectural wonders, and natural landmarks. In fact, there are so many famous French landmarks across the country it’s difficult to know where to start!

France’s size and diversity means that you’ll find natural and man-made monuments galore, quintessential pieces of French heritage that will help you get under the skin of this fascinating country.​

Audiologist in chennai

Comment

Working...
              X