Famous Landmarks in France

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Famous Landmarks in France

France absolutely is a great location to look to. There exists a place for each sort of person in this country. France has many hundreds of cities and towns; every single of which has its own background, culture and specialty. When you are preparing to going to France, the following are handful of locations which will make your check out worthwhile:The Louvre is a good spot to go to. It is located in the French capital, Paris. Artwork, lifestyle and history aficionados would certainly appreciate the location. It is the residence of pieces like the Mona Lisa and Egyptian sarcophagus.
    France Travel Guide

I agree with you, really France is the best Place for travel, i have gone 2 time in France. it's a very nice place.
    visit2odessa

Comment

France has always mesmerized visitors because of its lifestyle. If you enjoy traveling and love exploring new places then you definitely cannot miss France as a destination. France specially know for these amazing places:

• Eiffel Tower
      • Mont St. Michel
      • Versailles Palace
      • Museum Louvre
      • Disneyland Paris
      Search, Compare & Book Manila Flights:- http://www.hoodaki.com/cheap-flights/manila

Comment

Aside from Paris and the obvious landmarks, there is much to see in the rest of France -

1. Le Mont St. Michel
        2. Giverny - Claude Monet's house in Vernon
        3. Chartres Cathedral
        4. The Castles of the Loire Valley
        5. St. Malo - historic walled city
        5. Honfleur
        5. The Cliffs of Etretat
        6. Avignon
        7. Ancient Roman arenas in Orange and southern France
        8. Normandy beaches
        9. Pont du Gard, Provence

Comment

Lavender Fields of France are also very famous all over the world. Best time to see these fields is from mid June to mid August. We an enjoy the lavender fields by car, by bike or on foot. Morning is a best time to see lavender fields because the light is in the right position and will be less crowded.

Comment

Really nice information Kelin! which you have shared with us. France is truly is an amazing country and also one of my dream places. I have been to France once and stayed in Paris but that is still my dream city. I'm now going for thanksgiving travel deals but I wish that i'll be there again soon.

Comment

You are right jazmine. The France truly wonderful country. Paris is also my dream city. I visited there several time in my whole life but I wish I went there again and again. The Louver Museum and Eiffel tower is one my favorite places in Paris. which one is your favorite place to visit there?

Comment

That is a pure way to keep yourself into awareness and at the same time is a need surely. Well thinking of better things and keeping yourself aware of all the stuff is fine enough and lets us do quite better with the range that is there.
                When it comes to my traveling i usually use fort lauderdale to boca raton that stays quite reasonable for me.

Comment

Sami321! I think you have massive information about the attractions of France and can talk about it more. I am unknown in this region and interested in to talk about this famous region of the world. Can you help me in this matter and would like to tell me which are the best spots to enjoy the natural beauty of this region according to your point of view.
                  These days I am planing to go from los angeles to grand canyon bus tours with my elder brother for having a great time there.

Comment

Yes alsejack! I have massive information about France. According to my point of view France is most famous region of the world. If never ever go in your life so I want to suggest you will go there at least once in the future. It offers a numerous attractions for visitors and magnificent natural beauty. If you go there so don't forget to share your experience with me. I am waiting for your reply.

Comment

Sami321, if France is favorite destination as tourism point of view then can you tell us about your favorite attractions of this country? If you ever went there in your whole traveling life must share your traveling experience with all community members.

Comment

Here I want to share the names of some beautiful landmarks of France:

French Riviera
                        Mont Blanc
                        Verdon Gorge
                        Disneyland Park
                        Porquerolles
                        Eiffel Tower

I hope my shared these places are the best for all kind of visitors. If you want to go there so I suggest you must visit these places and make their tour remember able

Comment

Alizey! Which you share the names of the place is really good and informative, but I think you love to travel. You have some knowledge of these places or you have visited any place in one of them whose you shared place names. If yes, So can you share some memorable moment of his tour? Where you stayed and which places you visited there etc. Will, I hope you like these questions and coolly replies me?

Comment

Guys i unfortunately only have been to Paris around France. So don't know about the popular Landmarks for the Whole country, But Alizey your post is quite old but still is very informative, and i truly really like it. It would be fun for me to try something like that soon in future surely, and that will help me a lot to learn new.

Comment

Jonethe, If you never know about the Famous Landmarks in France then I will share with you some names of Famous Landmarks in France. I hope you will like all of them and try to explore in the future. The names are;
                              The Louvre
                              French Riviera
                              Palace of Versailles
                              Jardin du Luxembourg
                              All of these places are the most famous landmark in France. I will try to explro them after complete my boston to corning bus tour.

Comment

Working...
                              X