No announcement yet.

Things must be seen in france

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Visit Cannes, known for its International Film Festival and has some of the best beaches.
    If you are Paris, you must take the Seine River Cruise for the most romantic experience of your life.
    London Holiday Apartments | London Serviced Apartments

Comment

The first place I'd like to visit in France (more specifically in Paris) is the Louvre Museum.
      hotel deals

Comment

One of my biggest dreams is to have a vacation in Paris, France and see the Eiffel Tower
        tourist spots in the philippines

Comment

Definitely Louvre museum and the Eiffel Tower. You can also find many interesting yet relatively less known places by using GPS Mobile Guide for smartphones.

Comment

France as a country accounts for the highest number of tourist in Europe. Paris is undoubtedly the most beautiful city of France. Other than that Marseille and Lyon are must visit cities of France.
            Last edited by peat; 02-27-2012, 06:03 AM. Reason: typo
            car hire at Dublin airport

Comment

France is wonderful place to visit in the world. There are lots of attraction for visitors like Eiffel tower, Orsay museum, Promenade des Anglais, Disneyland, Cours Saleya Flower Market, Le Chateau, Russian Cathedral, Matisse Museum, Nice Port, Rue de France Pedestrian Zone, Nice Archaeology Museum and Roman Ruins, Vieux Nice, or Old Nice and more attractions to visit in France.
              I would like to go on holidays with Cheap Campervan Rental

Comment

Vacation for France

France has thousands of beaches to meet every requirement. Among the most popular with both first time visitors and regular visitors are those along the sun-baked French riviera the long sandy beaches of the Atlantic Coast north of Biarritz and the very picturesque coast of Brittany.
                sim card for USA

Comment

Places In France

France is beautiful country
                  Paris is the most romantic place in the world

Comment

I point some places in France where every tourist need to go. These are follows:-
                    Chartres Cathedral
                    Giverny
                    Provins
                    Bayeux
                    The World War II sites
                    Apartments in Tel Aviv

Comment

I hope i can travel to France some day.

Comment

France accounts for the maximum number of travelers compared to any other European country. France has a varied landscape and mainly contributed by the Alps mountain, Mediterranean Sea and the English Channel. France is also popular among the tourists for its rich cultural and historical heritage.
                        car hire at Dublin airport

Comment

In Bordeaux you can see the Vineyards, in the south the Dune of Pyla. If you stay in Paris you can visit Montmartre. Also from Montparnasse Tower you can see all Paris. I'm in love with this view https://www.facebook.com/MontparnasseTower.Top.of.Paris

Comment

A very beautifull destination in France is the Corse. Accessible by boat or airplane.
                            Superb beaches and rivers....

Comment

Here is the list of most popular place in France for traveler. You can check it

1. Disneyland
                              2. The Louvre
                              3.The Eiffel Tower
                              4.Georges Pompidou centre
                              5.Château de Versailles
                              6.Orsay museum
                              7.La Villette science museum
                              Safari in Tanzania

Comment

Hello there! I've been in France for how many times already but I can't get enough of it. Thanks to RihlaPrime and their amazing hotel offers that I get to go there anytime I want. If you are new in France, you should definitely check the Louvre Museum. Spectacular artifacts they have there, sure worth your time. Also, your visit in France will not be complete if you won't be able to go to the famous Eiffel Tower and the Notre Dame Cathedral. Believe me, these spots won't disappoint you, world class standard.

Comment

Working...
                                X